Scammed by US Raceteam! Help! >

Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!

Notices

Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!

Old 05-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jon H
Gino, correct me if i am wrong but didnt your arrangement with Mr. Rutherford go west in October of last year? I would of thought that you would have filed a law suit by now if you did indeed have a legitimate case.

Im not defending Mr. Rutherford (he comes across as a bit of a chin scratcher if you ask me), but i have been reading yours and others bleatings on this Forum and Boatmad.com for the last seven months and I am starting to wonder why you have taken no action against this man to date?

If you have a case then please chase it through the proper channels.
Yes Jon, already took actions and had to mediate first .. ! bottom line for me is that HE is stealing from people just to be able to race .. and yes that will be decided in court but not here. And It wont be only my case. People flooding my email box with simular stories... looks like I wasnt the only one scammed, but I bet he has a answer to all those issues... He will drown in all his lies and I believe in Justice.

Last edited by fortwo; 05-17-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by fortwo
Yes Jon, already took actions and had to mediate first .. ! bottom line for me is that HE is stealing from people just to be able to race .. and yes that will be decided in court but not here. And It wont be only my case. People flooding my email box with simular stories... looks like I wasnt the only one scammed, but I bet he has a answer to all those issues... He will drown in all his lies and I believe in Justice.
This is getting old !
Old 05-17-2011, 10:51 AM
Registered

By the way? Isnīt he banned from this forum?
Old 05-17-2011, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow
Old 05-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im confused. Why does it matter if the girlfriends name is part of the LLC? If your contract is with an LLC, then its with the LLC, regardless of who the members are or how often they change.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Im confused. Why does it matter if the girlfriends name is part of the LLC? If your contract is with an LLC, then its with the LLC, regardless of who the members are or how often they change.
The contract is between me and GINO for this LLC..so what does his GF have to do with this !!!
I never agreed to have her on the LLC document and it was said before ..50/50 !!
Thats why i wanted her off !
Old 05-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bad reputation
By the way? Isnīt he banned from this forum?
Isn't that why you post all this here, so i can't defend myself ?!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 77 Likes on 36 Posts

This thread does not belong on a open forum. I don't see how their little peeing match is something any of the members need to beware of.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
This thread does not belong on a open forum. I don't see how their little peeing match is something any of the members need to beware of.
I guess they were trying to warn us............but they neednt have bothered. The relationship would never have been struck with anyone from this side of the pond.

Your point is well taken .
Old 05-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Banned

It's not good for boat racing me & my brother have leased or rented race boats for years without a hitch?Sad but I whould not pay till boat is @ race ready to go with me&sponsors name on boat!No LLC stuff just simple agreement,dunk test,hold harmless,drivers meeting then race&hope you win!I met him awards in New Jersey he was pro Fountain so I liked him??Then he sold parts to someone on here and had problems!Not a safe bet to pay to race with him!He's not USA born either go figure with his team name&paint job!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.