Notices

Dan Lanza

Old 10-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Dan Lanza

I know many of you knew Dan and shared a part in his life as he did in yours. As we approach the second anniversary of his death and after two years of coming to terms with that day, I wanted to do something in remembrance of Danny. I created a web site to serve that purpose. It is still under development. There is a guestbook there that will not change, and its entries will remain there along with the site perpetually. I welcome any stories people would like to share, or just a note you stopped by to visit. If you would like to visit privately and say nothing, that is fine as well. Danny touched many lives, and he will not be forgotten. This site serves as a place to visit and remember him, publicly or privately.

The dossier section will contain news clippings of the events after his death without commentary. That section will remain separate as the focus of the site is to celebrate Danny’s life and the people he touched.

If you have pictures, clippings, etc., that you would like to share, I welcome you to contact me at the web form on the site. I will respond with my personal email address.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you are interested in visiting the site it can be found at: http://danlanza.com

-Michael
Old 10-23-2004, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Re: Dan Lanza

That is beautiful, even though I never met DanL in person, I loved to converse with him online here on OSO. Whenever DanL posted it was always worth reading, or sure entertaining even if you did not agree with him. I miss his presence here badly.

Every now and then surfing the world wide web, I'll stumble across an old post from DanL and it's kinda eerie.

I sure wish I had the chance to meet the man in person, sure is a lot of people who miss him.

Kurt

Last edited by Biggus; 10-23-2004 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:47 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Beautiful tribute. You should search OSO and find some of his threads. You could attach some links. He was a real character here on OSO.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That was a few months before I started visiting OSO... did anyone ever find out what happened?... or who did it?...... sad story....
Old 10-23-2004, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
That was a few months before I started visiting OSO... did anyone ever find out what happened?... or who did it?...... sad story....
DanL died a very tragic death over a stupid road rage incident...as far as I know, the man who killed Dan is out in society as we speak.

. just not right
Old 10-23-2004, 10:17 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

dan was a good guy who went out of his way to help out a frined of ine and a fellow OSO member he'd never even met. I spoke with him several times on the phone a few weeks before the incident i'm talkign about and then again MANY times that night. He went above and beyond.

Thanks dan. Rest in peace.

-Brendan
Old 10-23-2004, 10:31 PM
Registered

Yep.....I remember that episode......from what I understand about that night....Dan may have been a life saver......
Old 10-25-2004, 07:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I remember DanL well. I never met the guy, but he was an active member here, and his posts were enjoyable. RIP Dan.

Nice Site.
Old 10-25-2004, 08:10 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by puder
dan was a good guy who went out of his way to help out a frined of ine and a fellow OSO member he'd never even met. I spoke with him several times on the phone a few weeks before the incident i'm talkign about and then again MANY times that night. He went above and beyond.

Thanks dan. Rest in peace.

-Brendan

I spoke with Dan that night he was at her house. And all I'll say is the man was a class act. Whenever I hear the Elton John song "Daniel" I think of him. I'm sure he's running with the tribe in a better place now as we speak.
Old 10-25-2004, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

R.I.P. buddy !

Nice of you to do something like this for him XHACKR .

I have a couple good stories to add !

Quick Reply: Dan Lanza

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.