Notices

Changes

Old 05-23-2003, 03:29 PM
Keith Eickert Power

Default Changes

For those who are involved in the powerboat industry and recreational sport, I would like to acknowledge recent changes in my company.

I am no longer affiliated with the corporation, Keith Eickert Power Products or Julie Sullivan, or her company KE Power.

Though it is difficult to not be aligned with a company that bears my name, it is the current state of affairs. I will be in touch soon with news of my future plans and I appreciate your understanding and continued interest in my products.

Old 05-23-2003, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kEITH, so sorry to hear that. I know that your only challenge will be to get the word out so people do'nt think that they are buying KB when it's not . I'll tell everone that I already know is a KB customer so that there is no confusion. I hav dozens of KB parts on my new motors, like dry sump/fuel/3stage water pumps, How do we get those and repalcement parts???? Otto
Old 05-23-2003, 03:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow,
Glad to hear news of the happenings over there. Hopefully, whatever future endevours you enter are successful and bear notoriety like your old company. I mean, Everyone knew what Keith Eickert stood for and meant.

Must be tough to give up a company with your own name on it. Can't she at least change the name???

Good luck!
Old 05-23-2003, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keith,

That's a shame...I hope everything works out for you...your reputation and products preceed you so, i doubt it will be long before the KE name is back.

I can recall a similar incident with Mark Levinson Audio. I've met him and although I really dislike the man, his name was also taken from him when he took on partners and is now being used in Lexus automobiles...

Best of luck to you.

Sean
Old 05-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ya daman Keith

Keep going and put the past episodes behind you. There are lots of people to support you along the way. Buckk
Old 05-23-2003, 04:52 PM
bobby daniels

Keith you built some good parts and were a honorable man so
you'll do just fine just keep digging ,,,GOOD LUCK

Old 05-23-2003, 06:25 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts

'At a boy Keith! Go get 'em.
Old 05-23-2003, 06:50 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Keep us posted. You tell us and you've pretty muched reached everyone who is anybody in offshore boats! Good luck in your re-organization!!
Old 05-23-2003, 08:00 PM
Registered

Keith, I wish you the best in whatever happens. I still have not heard a single bad thing about any of your products.

Tommy
Old 05-23-2003, 08:50 PM
Registered

Who is going to warranty existing products?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.