Wow...drama queens..... >

Wow...drama queens.....

Notices

Wow...drama queens.....

Old 11-28-2012, 02:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow...drama queens.....

What a bunch of sad threads I'm seeing here at OSO. I'm not sure what's worse....the behavior of some here...or the possibility of one of the greatest offshore boat builders in the industry having to close their doors. No one can argue the quality of their boats. How many manufacturers can you say that of?

I see a lot of comments regarding professionalism, integrity, etc. What a perfect world you all must live in. And many of you are phuckin' salesmen!! Gimme' a break. In most of these cases you hear one side of a story! The things you don't hear about is how many times a customer may have changed his order....or doesn't make his payment....or cancels his order half way through a build and expects all of his money back!! The only ones who know what really happened are the persons involved....and most of the time you can't believe either one of them after the fact.

Most of you have no business making most of the comments I'm seeing. It's none of your damn business. You're a bunch of drama queens and sad examples of boat owners. Is what you're doing in any way supporting the 'hobby' you love so much? Will you be happy if Pantera goes under? Sadly...I think some of you will because it won't in any way change the number of tits you see next Summer.

Have there been some 'interesting' business dealings over the past decade? Of course there have. Every single one of you...or the company you work for...has had some 'interesting' business dealings in this economy. Do you for one second think it's easy for a manufacturer to make it through this? Look through the list of names in the manufacturer's forums sections at this site. How many are left? With that being said...anyone who knows anything about the performance boat industry (many of you are apparently experts on the subject) knows damn well the types of characters you're dealing with. Go ahead...pick the name of any of the industries best manufacturers and I can give you a list of shady deals, bankruptcies, felony convictions, federal injunctions, murders, etc, etc. If a consumer is legitimately 'screwed' there are plenty of legal options available to them to recover their losses.

Quit being such whiny pussies....get a life. I wouldn't let any of you tie off me. If it's not your business...stay out of it. And shame on OSO for 'promoting' the behavior by letting it continue. This is the kind of crap that turns away visitors.

I'd tell you not to bother trying to troll me but what's the point? You won't keep your mouths shut. When I don't respond you'll just keep feeding each other with more ignorant comments....high fiving each other like a bunch of frat jocks at a bachelor party. Here's my advice to you....turn the computer off and spend some time with the wife and kids....or go do whatever job it is that someone is paying you to do right now. Losers.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:50 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

+1... Well said.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:09 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Exactly why it continues.

Unprincipled people like this.

How you condone the business practices of that outfit with the examples that have been put in front of you is remarkable.

Scary attitude.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Exactly why it continues.

Unprincipled people like this.

How you condone the business practices of that outfit with the examples that have been put in front of you is remarkable.

Scary attitude.
Are you Fcking retarded? The boat does not have to be finished at Pantera and is free to leave the shop whenever 28TS wants to get it. Read the whole thread, JFC you people amaze me with your complete and utter stupidity. Money clearly does not buy brains! Hope you're not doing Boyne Thunder bc the level of intelligence you're showing me does not make me want to share any water with your dumb ass.

NO ONE IS CONDONING ANY BUSINESS PRACTICES, THE GUY IS JUST TRYING TO SELL A BOAT. (go over that statement twice and read slowly...)
Old 11-28-2012, 06:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hellbent
What a bunch of sad threads I'm seeing here at OSO. I'm not sure what's worse....the behavior of some here...or the possibility of one of the greatest offshore boat builders in the industry having to close their doors. No one can argue the quality of their boats. How many manufacturers can you say that of?

I see a lot of comments regarding professionalism, integrity, etc. What a perfect world you all must live in. And many of you are phuckin' salesmen!! Gimme' a break. In most of these cases you hear one side of a story! The things you don't hear about is how many times a customer may have changed his order....or doesn't make his payment....or cancels his order half way through a build and expects all of his money back!! The only ones who know what really happened are the persons involved....and most of the time you can't believe either one of them after the fact.

Most of you have no business making most of the comments I'm seeing. It's none of your damn business. You're a bunch of drama queens and sad examples of boat owners. Is what you're doing in any way supporting the 'hobby' you love so much? Will you be happy if Pantera goes under? Sadly...I think some of you will because it won't in any way change the number of tits you see next Summer.

Have there been some 'interesting' business dealings over the past decade? Of course there have. Every single one of you...or the company you work for...has had some 'interesting' business dealings in this economy. Do you for one second think it's easy for a manufacturer to make it through this? Look through the list of names in the manufacturer's forums sections at this site. How many are left? With that being said...anyone who knows anything about the performance boat industry (many of you are apparently experts on the subject) knows damn well the types of characters you're dealing with. Go ahead...pick the name of any of the industries best manufacturers and I can give you a list of shady deals, bankruptcies, felony convictions, federal injunctions, murders, etc, etc. If a consumer is legitimately 'screwed' there are plenty of legal options available to them to recover their losses.

Quit being such whiny pussies....get a life. I wouldn't let any of you tie off me. If it's not your business...stay out of it. And shame on OSO for 'promoting' the behavior by letting it continue. This is the kind of crap that turns away visitors.

I'd tell you not to bother trying to troll me but what's the point? You won't keep your mouths shut. When I don't respond you'll just keep feeding each other with more ignorant comments....high fiving each other like a bunch of frat jocks at a bachelor party. Here's my advice to you....turn the computer off and spend some time with the wife and kids....or go do whatever job it is that someone is paying you to do right now. Losers.
Wow.. Someone on this site actually gets it, and makes sense... I can think of 4-5 individuals who really need to read this twice a day... Think of it as your medication... But seriously read it again...
Old 11-28-2012, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Are you Fcking retarded? The boat does not have to be finished at Pantera and is free to leave the shop whenever 28TS wants to get it. Read the whole thread, JFC you people amaze me with your complete and utter stupidity. Money clearly does not buy brains! Hope you're not doing Boyne Thunder bc the level of intelligence you're showing me does not make me want to share any water with your dumb ass.

NO ONE IS CONDONING ANY BUSINESS PRACTICES, THE GUY IS JUST TRYING TO SELL A BOAT. (go over that statement twice and read slowly...)
No I'm not retarded.

I'm watching a guy that got screwed supposedly ....working together with the guy that screwed him try and sell his problem boat inside the guys shop....and clearly promoting having the guy finish the boat.

I can read English.

I've read some of your other posts on other topics recently and find you more principled than that.

Maybe I'm a dumb ass as you suggest.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:01 AM
Registered

Where did he say he was working with Jo? Jo came on and posted but nothing was said of working with 28TS... In fact it was stated that the boat could be pulled from the factory altogether and Pantera be out of the picture.

I appreciate you following my posts... I love all my fan base
Old 11-28-2012, 07:02 AM
Registered

No I'm not retarded.

I'm watching a guy that got screwed supposedly ....working together with the guy that screwed him try and sell his problem boat inside the guys shop....and clearly promoting having the guy finish the boat.

I can read English.

I've read some of your other posts on other topics recently and find you more principled than that.

Really look at your response it screams at who you are...and what your all about... How many times can you refer to yourself in 5 sentences between "I" , I've" and I"m it looks as though OSO is all about you... Again please go back to your play ground and we can play nice over there... Run along now...I'm sure your buddies are worried about where you have gone...
Old 11-28-2012, 07:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pantera28ts
really look at your response it screams at who you are...and what your all about... How many times can you refer to yourself in 5 sentences between "i" , i've" and i"m it looks as though oso is all about you... Again please go back to your play ground and we can play nice over there... Run along now...i'm sure your buddies are worried about where you have gone...
+1
Old 11-28-2012, 07:49 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No I'm not retarded.

I can read English.

+1.....well said!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.