Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Love the lines on this boat.
it really is coming along, and yes the lines of it are sweet looking,
Old 01-28-2016, 12:10 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

coming to the end, boat looks incredible.............. now for the fun part
Attached Thumbnails 30' Activator Super V Light / Poker Run Edition-img_0521.jpg   30' Activator Super V Light / Poker Run Edition-img_0522.jpg   30' Activator Super V Light / Poker Run Edition-img_0523.jpg  

Old 01-28-2016, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boat does look beautiful. I myself, have one concern though. I mentioned this awhile ago when I saw pics of the original canopy. The canopy has 0 support in the forward corners. Windows alone will not support the roof in a high speed rollover imho. Polycarbonate will flex and stretched acrylic will most likely shatter if subjected to a hard blow. Again, this is only my opinion. I think they are doing a fabulous job on this boat but you may want to address this with them considering the amount of power you will be installing. The corners could definitely use some support along with a,full side to side bulkhead under the roof and a stringer running up the center front where the glass halves meet.
Old 01-28-2016, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vortec Bandit
Boat does look beautiful. I myself, have one concern though. I mentioned this awhile ago when I saw pics of the original canopy. The canopy has 0 support in the forward corners. Windows alone will not support the roof in a high speed rollover imho. Polycarbonate will flex and stretched acrylic will most likely shatter if subjected to a hard blow. Again, this is only my opinion. I think they are doing a fabulous job on this boat but you may want to address this with them considering the amount of power you will be installing. The corners could definitely use some support along with a,full side to side bulkhead under the roof and a stringer running up the center front where the glass halves meet.
Thank you . The boat is getting a full roll cage . Thats why the rear bulkhead is not installed yet
Old 01-28-2016, 01:22 PM
Registered

Frank told me you building a realy nice boat yourself. Do you have any pics to share ?
Old 01-28-2016, 08:46 PM
Registered

Good to hear on the roll cage. Have some pics of mine but can't post here. What's your plan, race and pleasure? If so which setup first?
Old 01-28-2016, 09:00 PM
Registered

Good to hear on the roll cage. Have some pics of mine but can't post here. What's your plan, race and pleasure? If so which setup first?
Your more then welcome to post. Some pics where friendly lol . I'm putting the big motor in first and do some poker runs and enjoy the boat. Then later on this season I may swap out drive train and do a local race or two I know mark plans on racing his early this season
Old 01-28-2016, 09:32 PM
Registered

https://youtu.be/Rd56T1mp3uw
Old 01-28-2016, 09:36 PM
Registered

Conversations I had with Mark he was planning on racing as much as he can. Looking forward to seeing the boat run, it's an exceptional piece.
Old 01-29-2016, 06:49 AM
Registered

WOW thats a cool looking boat . I see what you mean about the windshield support looks very strong . BEST part of vid was kids face when he reved the motor . Good luck with it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.