30' Activator Super V Light / Poker Run Edition

Notices

30' Activator Super V Light / Poker Run Edition

Old 02-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Where do you think the starting CG will be max out the eff. of the bottom? Will you mount the tabs level to the water or level to the bottom of the boat? Im excited for you. I remember all these rigging designs when we put our boats together. Funny thing is not much has changed in the last 10 years on what works. Love the build !!!!
great questions.........
Old 02-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Where do you think the starting CG will be max out the eff. of the bottom? Will you mount the tabs level to the water or level to the bottom of the boat? Im excited for you. I remember all these rigging designs when we put our boats together. Funny thing is not much has changed in the last 10 years on what works. Love the build !!!!
Not sure about cg yet . Mark mounts them level . Thank you for the interest . Im excited as well . Rigging is the best part
Old 02-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

there was a lot of discusion reguarding the back of the boat, in the end the back came out outrageous................
Old 02-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Eddie,

Its apples to oranges as your boat is so far ahead technology wise than mine, but off appearance it does look as the cockpit on yours is further back than mine... like I said, apples to oranges comparison and obviously 3 foot difference(bluntly Mark is the one in the know on that regard).. Still looking great, each time I see the new pics, the more and more impressed I get
Old 02-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Registered

Alot has really changed the efficiency of the bottoms and the aerodynamics are much better than they were 10 years ago. A lot of testing and research over the last 10 years has made leaps and bounds in the efficiency and speed of boats. Actually boat number 2 which is the boat in this thread will be faster and more efficient than the original, changes will be made buy things that I learned.

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 02-03-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Registered

The slip on boat today have come a huge way, the greater the efficiency less the slip the faster the boat goes. Some of the changes in the positioning of strikes and steps make a huge difference in handling, another plus is the CG and lowering the deck.

Some of the new boats have done extensive wind tunnel testing it's amazing when you look at the numbers
Old 02-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Registered

Mark looks like he's doing a great job in capturing them all.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Eddie,

Its apples to oranges as your boat is so far ahead technology wise than mine, but off appearance it does look as the cockpit on yours is further back than mine... like I said, apples to oranges comparison and obviously 3 foot difference(bluntly Mark is the one in the know on that regard).. Still looking great, each time I see the new pics, the more and more impressed I get
Thank you . The cockpit is moved forward 16 inches from things mark has learned from his boat .
Old 02-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Mark looks like he's doing a great job in capturing them all.
Thank you frank .
Old 02-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Any pisc of the bottom?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.