Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
jessie james AT whats the scoop >

jessie james AT whats the scoop

Notices

jessie james AT whats the scoop

Old 02-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

I just know that the bank had it as a REPO some 3+ years ago and I was seriously interested in the boat and drove all the way down to Missouri with a check and some cash in my pocket. The guy I talked with on the phone said he was the owner and I told him I was driving down to look at the boat, but I never ended up meeting the guy---and once I got down there he never returned my calls! I had no idea what was going on at the time,---but lots of fuzzy and unclear details.

In all fairness, I don't really know if who I was dealing with at the time was/is the current owner or not----it could have been someone else...I don't truely know, but whoever it was, was very shaddy to say the least. Just make sure that whoever you deal with, and claims to be the owner---just make sure they have the title---and check for any liens and have a marine survey done on the boat.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The boat is owned by a friend of mine. He trades in boats buying and selling alot. He has had the boat for at least the last two summers as his personal boat. We meet up on lake Texoma a few times a year where we both have lake places. He just bought a 36 skater and thus is selling. He is considering selling the Sterlings out of the Skater he is buying (1150's) and putting in the motors out of Jesse James, that is why you may see it listed without power. For the money it is a good solid boat with a very attention getting paint job. Everybody knows the "Jesses James boat".
Old 02-22-2007, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 298 Likes on 179 Posts

"I know the Jesse James boat." Well not really, but I do see it at Texoma just about every Holiday. This boat has been running within the last 18 months I 'm sure of it.

He would enter the Poker Runs and not show up for the cards... must be nice. Most of the time I saw the boat was at the Islands. I think it ran upper 90's, had a nice stereo too. Boat is sweeeeeet pictures do not do it justice. You'll be suprised how far you can see those pistols flyin.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:29 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

<grabbing popcorn bowl> Heeeere we go!!
Old 02-23-2007, 07:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gordo
<grabbing popcorn bowl> Heeeere we go!!
????
Old 03-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
????
Gordo is referring to the story or stories that usually come up with this topic. The amount of threads about this boat and the history of it would blow your mind.

It's pretty common knowledge around here therefore Gordo made the "popcorn" comment. Rightfully so I might add.

Given the fact that the controversial one time owner of the boat was recently banned from the site I don't see things getting too crazy on this thread.

Buck
Old 03-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by buck183
Gordo is referring to the story or stories that usually come up with this topic. The amount of threads about this boat and the history of it would blow your mind.

It's pretty common knowledge around here therefore Gordo made the "popcorn" comment. Rightfully so I might add.

Given the fact that the controversial one time owner of the boat was recently banned from the site I don't see things getting too crazy on this thread.

Buck
I wasn't sure if he was refering to the boat or Texohoma guy because I have seen some pretty heated threads with him also
Old 03-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 298 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
I wasn't sure if he was refering to the boat or Texohoma guy because I have seen some pretty heated threads with him also

LOL

nice spelling by the way,

I admit I am way too outspoken
Old 03-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 32 Active Thunder

No, I've never met Texoma. It was all about the boat, and the history that goes with it.
However, I talked with the owner and learned he's had some fun with it and is moving on to a Skater, hence the sale. No big news or scandel there.
Would be an incredible buy for the money.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,249 Likes on 542 Posts

hotboat11,

Where is the new owner from?

Quick Reply: jessie james AT whats the scoop

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.