Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
Thunderstruck hits 90 mph >

Thunderstruck hits 90 mph

Notices

Thunderstruck hits 90 mph

Old 06-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Madkat - my preferred email is: [email protected] - I'd love to see your boat and what you've done. It sounds like we have VERY similar boats and engines. I'll post more pictures of what I have under the hood and the details when everything's running. (in other words, when I have time again )

Kaama was telling me that there weren't many 32's or any others in MI... I do know someone running a 28 - he runs up by Hardy dam on the Muskegon most of the time.
Attached Thumbnails Thunderstruck hits 90 mph-2dscf0609.jpg   Thunderstruck hits 90 mph-dscf1414.jpg   Thunderstruck hits 90 mph-dscf1407.jpg  

Old 06-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Tibb, boat and motors look great!!

Madcat and Tibb, good luck and let us know how it goes over the weekend.

Tom
Old 06-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Thunderstruck
Tibb, boat and motors look great!!

Madcat and Tibb, good luck and let us know how it goes over the weekend.

Tom
Tom,

Thanks. Sorry to hi-jack your thread with questions regarding my boat and trying to get in dialed in. I can start another thread if you like
Old 06-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tibbstoy2
Madkat - my preferred email is: [email protected] - I'd love to see your boat and what you've done. It sounds like we have VERY similar boats and engines. I'll post more pictures of what I have under the hood and the details when everything's running. (in other words, when I have time again )

Kaama was telling me that there weren't many 32's or any others in MI... I do know someone running a 28 - he runs up by Hardy dam on the Muskegon most of the time.
Tibbs,

Your boat and motors are looking sweet. Great job. Looking at your motor pic, I noticed I have the same towel as you. The one that is in the background behind your motor. I sent you a few pics. If you get a chance, could you upload a few of my boat and motors. Mark is correct, There are very few AT in Mi. I had only known of Marks, Joes, ( now Ricks) and mine.Its nice to see you have joined the family. we will all have to hook up this year. Might be better to come to my side of the state. Dont have to worry about the noise.

Chris

Last edited by Madkat; 06-08-2007 at 12:35 PM.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Default AT 32 Performance Thread

Hey, I don't care about who posts. Let's keep it going with AT 32 performance items from anyone. It's about time we got a thread going for the older AT's. I tried to change the title of the thread but couldn't figure out how.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Thunderstruck
Hey, I don't care about who posts. Let's keep it going with AT 32 performance items from anyone. It's about time we got a thread going for the older AT's. I tried to change the title of the thread but couldn't figure out how.
I agree. There is alot of performance upgrades for these boats to make them scream. This will be a great thread.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Registered

Hey Madkat, I'm glad you like my towel!

It's actually covering the lip on the back seat portion of my motor lid. I decided to just raise mine up with no blower scoops for now... that and my headers actually come up higher than my 2" spacer/carb/flame arrestor combo. I was fearing reversion especially with mufflers and decided to go 6" taller than stock.

I'll let you guys know when the boat's running soon.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

There are 3 more 32' AT's down in St. Joseph! One guy I talk to quite often is name is Ken. I think his boat is a 1994 built in Chicago. It is called "Severe Turbulance" just had his 556cid supercharged 800hp engines upraded/rebuilt---and it's a beautiful boat! He just added some of Stelling's manifold style exhausts with 5' tailpipes----DRY! It should HOWL!!! I am thinking he is having the engines installed right now.

The other 32' AT that I know of is owned by a guy named "Steve" with a pair of stock 502MPI's and CMI exhausts and still a another guy named "Dave" who owns a 32' AT with a pair of 454mpi's.

Last edited by KAAMA; 06-09-2007 at 09:04 AM.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:31 AM
Registered

Hey guys,

Was not able to get any speed numbers this last weekend. Had the family on the boat and drank to much. This weekend for sure. I have a buddy that has Stalker Radar. I am going to see if he can hit me with it so I can compare my numbers with the gps.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default might be sold

Originally Posted by KAAMA
There are 3 more 32' AT's down in St. Joseph! One guy I talk to quite often is name is Ken. I think his boat is a 1994 built in Chicago. It is called "Severe Turbulance" just had his 556cid supercharged 800hp engines upraded/rebuilt---and it's a beautiful boat! He just added some of Stelling's manifold style exhausts with 5' tailpipes----DRY! It should HOWL!!! I am thinking he is having the engines installed right now.

The other 32' AT that I know of is owned by a guy named "Steve" with a pair of stock 502MPI's and CMI exhausts and still a another guy named "Dave" who owns a 32' AT with a pair of 454mpi's.
I believe Steves boat is now sold last I heard a guy was driving there with check in hand.

Quick Reply: Thunderstruck hits 90 mph

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.