Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
37 in Classifieds 2002 >

37 in Classifieds 2002

Notices

37 in Classifieds 2002

Old 09-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Just dropped you an email thru the classifieds...how 'bout this...maybe we can work the price a bit if I throw in my Vette with the deal! Kidding...you wouldn't want an old 73 once you've sat in a C6!

As soon as my wife gets home I'm going to work...she will LOVE the interior of that boat!
Old 09-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,260 Likes on 550 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Just dropped you an email thru the classifieds...how 'bout this...maybe we can work the price a bit if I throw in my Vette with the deal! Kidding...you wouldn't want an old 73 once you've sat in a C6!

As soon as my wife gets home I'm going to work...she will LOVE the interior of that boat!
Mike,

James spent a lot of time and money on the interior of that boat. The sunpad is one of a kind, and the stereo is mind blowing. The quality of the vinyl work is perfect; and the interior has a bunch of little custom one offs, including a 'ladies cabinet' added to the V-berth where Reba stores her items, and James' nuts.

The paint on the boat is perfect, but James talked about a RW&B American Flag paint job someday. It would also suit the boat well.

Let me know if I can help.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 09-07-2007 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:58 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 125 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby

James is likely to be MIA until mid-day sunday....I know he's at the races and it's unlikely he can see straight enough to type until then!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very nice boat James!

Thanks again for the bearing order.

I'll let you know if I can get more.

Dock
Old 09-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

James-

Get the vette and you will have year round enjoyment. Your boat is sweet and you know where its been.

One of my closest friends is the GM at Dominion Chevrolet Short Pump...let me know if I can help.

PS - you have any time in October that we can install my stereo? I am going to store it at the fairgrounds starting Nov 1 and after that it will be tough to get in/out. Give me a call...

Shawn
Old 09-08-2007, 04:27 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cosmic12
So whats the deal? You still have yours?
I'm not telling.Cos can't you read.?Trying to be a azz and its working.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
You're up before 7:00am on a Saturday morning???

Oh, I get it. You haven't gone to sleep yet.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Well ok , and good luck with that (being an azz) hope it all works out fr ya
Old 09-08-2007, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Mike,

James spent a lot of time and money on the interior of that boat. The sunpad is one of a kind, and the stereo is mind blowing. The quality of the vinyl work is perfect; and the interior has a bunch of little custom one offs, including a 'ladies cabinet' added to the V-berth where Reba stores her items, and James' nuts.

The paint on the boat is perfect, but James talked about a RW&B American Flag paint job someday. It would also suit the boat well.

Let me know if I can help.
Thanks Brian. How'd Monsoon do on last year's Chicago Poker Run...were you scared for your life at any time? I was in Candyman's 35 Fountain (mine had a blown drive) and we weren't going ANYWHERE....wondering if the AT wouldv'e gotten me to Michigan City ....at least semi-comfortably??? This year I ran my boat in 4-6s all day on the run...I'm wondering if the AT will be as good in the rough (or better)...and the interior is clearly to die for. The email I sent James was in regard to how much the boat weighs...anyone?
Old 09-08-2007, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mine weighed in at right around 10K with all the stuff I keep on board and about half a bag of gas.

And I have ridden a bunch on my buddy's 35 Fountain. No comparison! I compare this boat to a 38 TG.

Quick Reply: 37 in Classifieds 2002

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.