Jupiter Hot Boat Ralley >

Jupiter Hot Boat Ralley

Notices

Jupiter Hot Boat Ralley

Old 04-19-2008, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Jupiter Hot Boat Ralley

This is a private invitation to the Cult members. Sunday, april 27 will be the spring Jupiter Hot Boat ralley. All A/T's are welcome to join us...Pat you could even bring your wakeboard boat!!! There should be in excess of 25-30 small hi-performance boats in attendance capable of running speeds between 75 mph and 110 mph. (Hydrostreams, Skaters, Checkmates, Actions, STV's, Allisons, 1/4 shots, Talons, Xtremes, etc.) We will begin gathering at Burt Reynolds Park in Jupiter around 9:00am and will run to the Manatee Pocket in St. Lucie for lunch. There will be numerous sandbar/swimming/drinking stops along the way. Depending on sea conditions (remember we're only 17' to 22' long) we may run the outside back to Jupiter late in the afternoon. The ralley usually ends with a bunch of us heading south to the Waterway Cafe for dinner. It's an all day affair.....last August's event was unreal.
Attached Thumbnails Jupiter Hot Boat Ralley-feb26405.jpg   Jupiter Hot Boat Ralley-aug13374.jpg   Jupiter Hot Boat Ralley-jul30335.jpg  

Old 04-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for the invite!

Yeah, me in a wakeboarding boat running with ya! I see it looks like all black on the back though!

Ah, the Waterway Cafe.......they still have those kick azz little steamers?

Have fun, boat safe.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Thanks for the invite!

Yeah, me in a wakeboarding boat running with ya! I see it looks like all black on the back though!

Ah, the Waterway Cafe.......they still have those kick azz little steamers?

Have fun, boat safe.
Naw, not everyone runs Mercs...there's some Johnny Rudes and Yammies also, but for the most part the Mercs are faster. We have one crazy guy running an 18' Hydrostream Virage with a built Merc 2.5 260 at 109mph on GPS....talk about a white knuckle ride...and yes, last time I was at Waterway they still have those "kick azz little steamers"! For a while they even had Sunday nite Maine Lobster dinners for $13.95!!! Don't worry bout the Wakeboard boat...there's a few guys showing up in Center consoles and party barges!
Old 04-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Registered

Only three more days!!! We had some Offshore boats join us last August...there was a 32' Sunsation (Jupiter Sunsation), 35' Formula Fastech, A Baja Outlaw, A Dakota Center console, and a Cigarette Top Gun cruised with us for a while. It would be nice to see a Thunder or two!!!