Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
Custom full cover for 32 Active Thunder >

Custom full cover for 32 Active Thunder

Notices

Custom full cover for 32 Active Thunder

Old 02-21-2009, 06:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your welcome Timmy.Have a great time with the new boat.Hey Scott, how are you and the family doing?Sorry I never replied to your post.I forgot all about it.I have been real busy trying to keep up with this crappy economy.Hope all is well
Old 02-21-2009, 08:10 AM
Registered

I also have one it is very heavy duty and goes clear down over the sides to the trailer as well as covers the boat and swim platform, the sides will come off if wanted they are on with velcrow. it is a awsome cover my buddy used it on his 31 sonic for 2 years and it does a great job, i dont use it as my 32 is in ma garage year round. any intrest pm me i can get you some pictures and price.

Last edited by rssteiny; 02-21-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE
Hey man... Things are great.. Thank you for asking.. We were actually down that way last weekend for the winter freeze out party that Mike set up. We were hoping you were going to come by.... Maybe next time.. Hoping to be out on the water this coming season.. Hopefully we can get together then.... You still have the profile?
Yeah I still have it but just put it for sale in the classifieds.It is still like new and did not see the water last season.I was working a new job and never found the time and it killed me when I realized I did no boating at all last summer.I am looking to get another house in the future with a huge garage to keep the toys and then move up to big boat.I have a little 16' project boat that is really cool that I will be doing up as soon as the weather breaks.I will post some pics for you to check it out.I hate not having a garage to do these things and my current house does not have enough land to put up the size I want.This economy is slowing down my plans though.What a pain in the ass this is for everyone.It is what is I guess.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JBYRD65
Yeah I still have it but just put it for sale in the classifieds.It is still like new and did not see the water last season.I was working a new job and never found the time and it killed me when I realized I did no boating at all last summer.I am looking to get another house in the future with a huge garage to keep the toys and then move up to big boat.I have a little 16' project boat that is really cool that I will be doing up as soon as the weather breaks.I will post some pics for you to check it out.I hate not having a garage to do these things and my current house does not have enough land to put up the size I want.This economy is slowing down my plans though.What a pain in the ass this is for everyone.It is what is I guess.
Jay,

Look us up this summer in August for the FR PR. If you're boatless, you've got a ride with us. Keep in touch.

Steve
Old 02-22-2009, 09:07 AM
Registered

This is the only picture of the cover i have on a boat , this was on my buddys 31 sonic. this cover does cover the whole sides of the boat as well all the way down to the trailer.
Attached Thumbnails Custom full cover for 32 Active Thunder-pdr_0373-600-x-450-.jpg   Custom full cover for 32 Active Thunder-100_2855-600-x-450-.jpg   Custom full cover for 32 Active Thunder-100_2857-600-x-450-.jpg  

Old 02-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Did you ever get the A/T decals?
No I never got any help. Spring is almost here and the engines are back together. Im going to check with the local print shops monday. Im sure they can do it. Im going to guess on the sizes.
Do you know the sizes? Im going to have a few made.
I can get you some if you dont come up with anything.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Now that the Miami boat show is over I bet Pat will be able to help you out.. I am sure there are guys on here that can measure theirs. I would as Laszlo (not sure if that is the exact spelling) He just bought the blue 37. He has access to the boat. I am sure he wouldn't mind taking a quick measurement. If you find out let me know. Thanks
Yes please. Ask him if he could do that for me.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by slboatdrinks
Jay,

Look us up this summer in August for the FR PR. If you're boatless, you've got a ride with us. Keep in touch.

Steve
Thanks Steve.I appreciate the offer.

Jay
Old 02-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Registered

I hope things get better. They have to sooner or later..... Keep in touch and lets get together soon.. If you ever want to take a ride up to NH we could throw back a few If I get a boat this season you are always welcome to join me.
Sure thing buddy.

Jay
Old 02-24-2009, 01:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rssteiny
This is the only picture of the cover i have on a boat , this was on my buddys 31 sonic. this cover does cover the whole sides of the boat as well all the way down to the trailer.

Anyone intrested in this cover let me know it is a awsome heavy duty full cover for 32 thunder or any boat close in size