Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
Decision made, Active Thunder/Cigarette >

Decision made, Active Thunder/Cigarette

Notices

Decision made, Active Thunder/Cigarette

Old 04-06-2002, 10:40 PM
Thunder Roy

Skypirate, we told you so!!!! But nooo you had to find out for yourself. Great choice! Welcome to the AT family.

Old 04-06-2002, 11:34 PM
ROUGHSTUFF

Thunderdan, if you checked AT's website you probably found our name FAST FORWARD posted but no graphics yet. I'm just tossing a few things around with Steve at this point. What drives? Bravo XZ! So you have two little ones too! That's one of the reason I like the AT so well. Great freeboard for kid safety. We are getting the center fill cushsion to convert the settes into a "playpen" for the kids. Basically we wanted the comforts of a cruiser and the speed of a performace boat and I thought AT had the best combination. We had a 28' Sunsation when my daughter was born and just didn't have enough room so we bought a cruiser. I loved the amenties and the room in the cruiser but it was way to S L O W, we even called it
S L O W M O T I O N. The lack of speed and the ride drove me nuts. Thus, the decision to go to a larger performance boat. Hopefully, we got it right this time.

Old 04-06-2002, 11:53 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good choice Skypirate....I know first hand that you will be very very pleased with your desicion.

(I sure hope PAt put a little extra zing in those rebuilt motors for me so I can stay with all you new big dogs
)

Todd
Old 04-07-2002, 08:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Congrats SKYPIRATE, I too looked at PP, Sonic, OL, Donzi, and Cig, and after 9mos of reserch, obviously you know which way I went. It has been a great experience working with a bunch of class acts, and the fricken boat speaks for itself. Its great to have Heritage, Better to have quality, AND better knowing you have the best money can buy and the individual service and warranty to back it up, NO OTHER BOAT MANUFACTURER does it better than these guys, see ya on the water, and hopefully at the THUNDER RUN ----Jeff Jassby
Old 04-07-2002, 09:05 AM
Registered

roughstuff,

That is one of the great attrributes of the Thunder, that high freeboard. When I bought my 25 that was one of the reasons. I brought my son with me, who was 4.5 years old, and he was in the boat up to his shoulders. Made me feel that they were all safe. I am also getting the center fill cushions to turn it into a bed, so you should be able to check it out when you go down to AT.

Todd,

I did hear that those motors now have a little extra juice in them. Are you still trying to sell Best Revenge?
Old 04-07-2002, 07:05 PM
Registered

skypirate, MOST Excellent. Can't wait to see you in that new AT at the Thnuder Run.

I agree with Tbikini, Red Heads Rule Appears from your post you think so as well
Old 04-10-2002, 05:41 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Congrats SkyPirate!

And welcome to the Active Thunder Gang. You've chosen a great boat.
Please keep us "abreast" of her progress, and feel free to post pics.
Old 04-10-2002, 06:17 PM
Registered

Skypirate,
Great choice.

Roughstuff,
Looking forward to seeing your graphics.
Old 04-12-2002, 08:36 PM
ROUGHSTUFF

Todd, I will be going to AT on 4/23 and hopefully play around with some graphics idea's with Steve. I'm looking forward to seeing a complete boat with the new interior. I'm expecting the new interior to be top notch. Dan already warned me about the shoes. The list of new 37's to be built is starting to get longer and longer. I see Sky Pirate hit the AT web-site so well be keeping an eye for his graphics also.

Old 04-12-2002, 08:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey RoughStuff, I talked with Dan, its ok, you can wear your shoes, you wont hurt his pirelli flooring talk to ya later

Quick Reply: Decision made, Active Thunder/Cigarette

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.