Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
Decision made, Active Thunder/Cigarette >

Decision made, Active Thunder/Cigarette

Notices

Decision made, Active Thunder/Cigarette

Old 04-12-2002, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep it up JJ, remember I will be down on 4/23 as my boat leaves, yours will be there all alone, all suseptible to my whims, lol. Oh and that pirelli floor is protected by some nice plush cockpit carpet...

AND NO SHOES ALLOWED ON THE THUNDERSTORM
Old 04-12-2002, 11:53 PM
ScreaminDemon

Thunderdan, boat shoes are meant to be worn on boats...think i'll drive down there and ask to walk all around your boat, inside and out, and all over the deck!

Old 04-13-2002, 09:04 AM
Registered

Screamin,

You must be very brave. Boat shoes are meant to be worn on blow boats, not real boats. Steve has promised to honor my requests about no shoes on my boat, he also promised me that he would"take care of anyone" who attempts this. So if you want to tempt him, go ahead....
Old 04-13-2002, 09:50 AM
ROUGHSTUFF

Dan, sounds like I will probably see you at AT on 4/12. My flight gets in at 10:00 am and back out again at 7:10 pm. Oh, I'll bring my BOAT shoes!

Old 04-13-2002, 10:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Dont worry Rough Stuff, Steve aint that much of a tough guy
Old 04-13-2002, 01:10 PM
Registered

Roughstuff, how are you gonna meet TD at AT in the 12th when its already the 13th Just curious

Hey, you bought one of those AT's didn't you? Are you sure you know what you're doing ? All those detractors out there who have not ridden in a 37 AVH, seen the new cabin or hardware are obviously making totally educated comments. How could you possibly have put you're money down on one of those things.

I bet its for some of the same reason I, TD, JJ, SkyPirate and others have. The boat is truly incredible and Pat and Steve are great to work with.

I just had to say something. Those guy's really get to me sometimes

Last edited by h2owarrior; 04-13-2002 at 01:26 PM.
Old 04-13-2002, 04:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

They have been fooled, we have ridden in their boats, very nice, but none of them in ours. If A.T. didnt ride as good as the Cigarette or Sonic I would have bought one of those boats. A.T. won hands down, along with the new cabins, trick stuff, lifetime warranty, cool owners that give you the ability to get exactly what I wanted. Heritage is nice, but not over performance, and knowing you having an exclusive boat with great resale They will find out later on this year
Old 04-13-2002, 08:20 PM
ScreaminDemon

chevrolet had heritage before lexas didn't they? now whos in the limelight?

Old 04-13-2002, 10:33 PM
ROUGHSTUFF

H2O, This is how it works, when you fly from MI to FL you actually go through a time warp and arrive at a time that has already past. You mean you didn't know that. Actually, I obviously fat fingered the date. I'm actually going down to AT on 4/23. I visited AT once already on 2/26, and went for a ride. I worked a deal out with Steve, but wanted to visit again to see the new interior. I have read some things on this thread and a few other threads knocking AT. However, I have read alot more positive comments than negative. I have always been the type that buys what makes me happy and don't worry about what others think. The bottom line is I'm happy and confident in my decision and I don't need to convince anybody else. There are a number of great boats out there and it sure would be a boaring if everybody had the same boat.

Old 04-13-2002, 10:40 PM
ScreaminDemon

Thought: what is better, the Lincoln or the Cadillac?

Quick Reply: Decision made, Active Thunder/Cigarette

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.