Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
Graphics for Fast Forward >

Graphics for Fast Forward

Notices

Graphics for Fast Forward

Old 04-30-2002, 08:15 PM
ROUGHSTUFF

Default Graphics for Fast Forward

OK, AT guys and OSO members, I have been working with Steve on graphics for FAST FORWARD and I am looking for input! Steve has posted what we came up with so far! We are still working on the lettering and graphics on the deck so if you have any ideas send them my way. Yellow or Purple?

Thanks
Roughstuff

http://activethunderboats.com/active...raphics/bp.htm

Old 04-30-2002, 09:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

IT LOOKS GREAT. I LIKE THE RIBBONS OF COLOR AND AM PARTIAL TO THE PURPLE FADE. THE PURPLE ON THE COCKPIT SEATS BREAKS IT UP A BIT AND ACTS AS AN ACCENT. LOOKS AWESOME. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THESE THUNDERS AT THE KEY WEST POKER RUN GOOD LUCK TO YA.
Old 04-30-2002, 09:08 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Purple absolutely!
Old 04-30-2002, 09:21 PM
ROUGHSTUFF

Jassman, for some reason I'm not surprised you said PURPLE!

Thanks for the feedback!

P.S. I seen Radio Active when I was at AT last week. Look like she is comming along. I heard you were considering putting in a pair of those 1200 Torgue's like the ones posted in the 44 Hustler! You'll definately lead the pack with those! At least till you get to a gas station!

Old 04-30-2002, 09:44 PM
Thunder Roy

I like the yellow fade. Maybe put purple where the red is. The purple seats look good but will be hot in the summer.
Is anybody getting the new 525"s with the closed cooling system and the bravo sport master drives?
Good luck with your paint choices.

Old 04-30-2002, 11:24 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I can't beleive I'm saying this but I'm leaning toward the yellow myself.!!! I got it ...paint port side yellow graphics and starboard side purple graphics!!! Saw this on a big Cig at last years NYC Poker Run. Looks real nice. Take a look..... could only find one side picture but the colors where switched from side too side.
Old 04-30-2002, 11:30 PM
KN
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Both look awesome, I like the yellow. Painting one side yellow and the other purple might look good.

Kirk
Old 05-01-2002, 02:18 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

If you can't tell by my boat I personally like yellow better. However, if it was me I change the red to purple and pink or some combination like that. But thats just me....the way they are now I like the Purple one better.
Old 05-01-2002, 06:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Thanks Roughstuff, get me in some more trouble, If I changed to those Torques you would be picking up your boat before mine

I like purple, but after looking again closely,the purple fade stops short, have Steve fan it out towards the front like the yellow fade. Loose the yellow stripe and replace it with GREEN, that would make it pop . I was allways leary of green, I liked it but was afraid of it. No more, I love the Green on my boat. Good luck to you, I know you are having fun picking this stuff out, take care Jeff Jassby
Old 05-01-2002, 09:06 AM
Registered

Well if you knew Jeff was going to pick purple, guess which color I like better. Yellow, I think it will stand out a bit more on the water, but either way the graphics ook great. That ribbon looks cool. Good Luck.

Quick Reply: Graphics for Fast Forward

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.