Notices

an update

Old 05-31-2002, 08:31 AM
CRUBOSS

Default KEITH EICKERT

WE ARE PLEASED TO HEAR THAT EVERYTHING WORKED OUT. BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR PROP TEST. WE AT KEITH EICKERT STRIVE TO MAKE A QUALITY PRODUCT THAT DELIVERS H.P. WITH RELIABILITY. IT DOES OUR HEARTS GOOD TO HEAR POSITIVE COMMENTS. THE DOORS ARE ALWAYS OPEN HERE IN PALM COAST IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS, TOURS ARE FREE ! THANK YOU. BE SAFE , GOOD LUCK.

Old 05-31-2002, 06:36 PM
dreamcatcher

Talking

Dan, I saw some pictures of the Thunderstrom running. Man that looks great. I think Pat is going to owe Jassman a bottle of Crown.

Old 05-31-2002, 08:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

DREAMCATCHER, its Crown Royal Special Reserve on the rocks with a twist of lemon, ahhhhhhh Have a good weekend everyone
Old 06-01-2002, 12:31 AM
dreamcatcher

Originally posted by JASSMAN
DREAMCATCHER, its Crown Royal Special Reserve on the rocks with a twist of lemon, ahhhhhhh Have a good weekend everyone

Jassman, Shaken not stired.. I think if Dan's boat is faster than the 104 you predicted Pat should buy you two bottles.

BTW I talked with your friend Stephen at total Marine. GREAT GUY!!!!!!! I am going to get the IMCO SC drives. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. I understand you are also getting the IMCO SC drives. Now that the Thunderstrom is kicking ass when can we expect a full blown Radio Active storm?

Old 06-01-2002, 01:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

As long as there are no more changes from Dan (I know its only been a few ) then my boat should possibly be done begining of July, like very, very, beginining July (hint, hint, PAT). Thats what I'm hopeing for. I will post pics once I start recieving them, thanks and I hope to see ya at the THUNDER RUN.
Both Steve and Eddie are great guys, they will be doing all the service on my Thunder.
Old 06-02-2002, 07:44 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

For Sale!!!! Everything and anything I own. Have to get the money up for my 37. I could probably make enough if I would work as long as I'm on this board. LMAO! Someday!!
Old 06-02-2002, 08:00 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I was jokin' around and changed my avatar..........I didn't now it changed them all.
Old 06-12-2002, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought I will give you all an update. My update is we are still dialing the Thunderstorm in.
Old 06-12-2002, 01:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Dan,
My wife and I were at the factory last Friday. All I can say is the pictures of your boat look awesome, but you can not compare the pictures to seeing the boat first hand in person. Your boat is absolutely incredible!!!

Congratulations!!
Old 06-13-2002, 05:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

So how did it go today. Are we at our goal yet or more dialing in time needed, curious minds want to know

Quick Reply: an update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.