Notices

Crickets

Old 12-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 5,029 Likes on 1,417 Posts

^^^^ Do you troll every thread just looking for a chance to shove Florida weather this time of year down everybodys throat?? Wtf is wrong with you?
No $hit toolbag, Florida is warmer than the rest of the states, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2013, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down

No need ^^^^^^

Last edited by AttitudeJr; 12-17-2013 at 07:08 AM. Reason: No need
Old 12-17-2013, 06:26 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Nice to see you are still an AT troll. You have a Cigarette and you live in friggin' Antarctica. That explains the attitude.

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
^^^^ Do you troll every thread just looking for a chance to shove Florida weather this time of year down everybodys throat?? Wtf is wrong with you?
No $hit toolbag, Florida is warmer than the rest of the states, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2013, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Nice to see you are still an AT troll. You have a Cigarette and you live in friggin' Antarctica. That explains the attitude.
Hey...Michelle says thanks for FINALLY accepting her "Friend Request" on Facedork. She feels more special now.

Also...your response to Dan would be more poignant if you referenced points NORTH, rather than south. Antarctica just makes it confusing. Because its summer down there right now, but its still cold, but you are making fun of us for being cold, but its not as cold here as it is there, and I'm rambling on...

Last edited by sommerfliesby; 12-17-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Hey...Michelle says thanks for FINALLY accepting her "Friend Request" on Facedork. She feels more special now.
I excepted over 500 of them yesterday. But she still is special. I didn't know I had to do that on a regular basis.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:17 AM
Registered

Loaded the spare sled in the truck yesterday...rolling NORTH next Thursday! Can't wait to be even COLDER!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Crickets-100.jpg  
Old 12-17-2013, 07:19 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When someone worked hard to get a new boat or gets a chance to do what they've wanted to do for years I'm happy for them, not some debbie downer, I lived up North in the cold nasty Midwest winters for 55 years and had enough of it, sorry if I offended anyone for being happy to be able to live my dream, I hope maybe one day everyone will be able to do the same.

Here's what I do, when I see something I don't like or agree about, I just don't read it or I ignore it, try it, it's simple,

Name calling, we have gotten back to that again, it seemed that stopped on here for a while, guess bad stuff just pops up from time to time.

I don't slam people for wanting to do their winter sports stuff, cool, happy for them, why be so angry, be positive and good things will come to you, have great day.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:01 AM
Registered

My boat was beeping at me this morning. Couldn't figure out WHERE that infernal beep was coming from....pulled the cover and went on board...turned out it was the CO detector. I seem to have forgotten to charge the batteries in the past couple months...ooops. Fortunately, I bought one of those pigtail 110v-to-shore-power thingies...plugged her in, flipped battery charger on, reset detector...let's go boating! Oh...no...wait...................I live in Antarctica....
Old 12-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 1,477 Likes on 824 Posts

Don't feel bad, I have lived down in FL for over 2 years and have not boated once yet. Heck I have only been on the bike a couple of times.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 5,029 Likes on 1,417 Posts

Follow 314`s post on here, Powerboat Nation and Boatfreaks.. all he does all days is look for threads with folks not happy about winter and then shoves his Florida pics in their face over and over and over
The pm`s I`ve received tell me I`m not the only one whose annoyed.
I like winter, I like my winter sports, I like snow, my kids love snow, I like having time to do winter projects, and taking a break from boating, not everyone is too old to hack the cold.
Pat get used to me checking new threads.. or "trolling" as you call it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.