New owners, last 24 months >

New owners, last 24 months

Notices

New owners, last 24 months

Old 01-14-2015, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default New owners, last 24 months

Ok, since our forum is dead with you 'old' owners let's see who is a new member to the cult!

Who bought an AT in the last 24 months? I know all the new ones but pre-owned?

What have you owned and what made you do it?

All new cult members/ posters have 2 AT Thunderwear t-shirts and all weekend passes to the 2015 Miami Boat Show next month on AT.

Let's see your boats!!!!!
Old 01-14-2015, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok I will go first I bought a 1997 25ft Tantrum, 7/30/2013, have always loved the looks and just sold a 2001 Velocity 260 so it just seemed to fall in place. Before the Velocity I owned a 1999 27ft Advantage. I love the Thunder and how solid rides. Can't seem to post pics but could email to someone that can. This is a great forum and community thanks or all the help and support on the questions I ask.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by trex232
Ok I will go first I bought a 1997 25ft Tantrum, 7/30/2013, have always loved the looks and just sold a 2001 Velocity 260 so it just seemed to fall in place. Before the Velocity I owned a 1999 27ft Advantage. I love the Thunder and how solid rides. Can't seem to post pics but could email to someone that can. This is a great forum and community thanks or all the help and support on the questions I ask.
Nice!. Mail them to me and I will post. sales @ activethunderboat.com
Old 01-15-2015, 07:21 AM
Registered

pics sent
Old 01-15-2015, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Sweet! Flight book, maybe the weather will allow me to get down in time to actually make the show this year You got my address to send the tix.
You already got pix,
but i'll answer the
"What have you owned and what made you do?" Previous boats, Taylor Jet, Ultra Shadow, DCB-F30 (still own)....and why? Wanted something to give me option to go from lake, bay, to ocean -SAFELY and without falling apart-- with the ability to overnight in and keep the wife happy while doing it.

Last edited by drejustice; 01-15-2015 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Purchased the Tantrum in 2008 and simply loved it. The boat went everywhere I did. Loved it so much I purchased a Savage from a fellow OSO member. Still have the Tantrum and anticipating the day to put the Savage in the water. I hope to have the same love for both. The next step years down the line is a 33 or 37. There will never be any reason to switch brands. Active Thunder is "Exactly Like Nothing Else"!!!
Old 01-15-2015, 03:05 PM
Gold Member

Well, I bought my boat over 24 months does that make me an "old owner", I don't know. I do know an Active Thunder is the BEST bang for your buck! I have a 97 Tantrum carbed 454 mag, best #'s I've seen is 68 mph (gps) 1/2 tank 2ppl in fresh water. I feel I hit a home run and I'll be hard pressed to sell it. Well, until I can find a 33'. Ideally, I'd love a 33' with 700/nxt's (which to my knowledge has never been built, yet!)

Pat, I know I don't meet your requirements for Miami boat show tickets and thats fine, although I'd love to go for one of those famous "pat rides" I've heard so much about. But really, at least I hope after the show is completely over is to stop by the factory to see where all the magic happens.

Thanks,
RJ
Old 01-15-2015, 05:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SHORTFUSE
Purchased the Tantrum in 2008 and simply loved it. The boat went everywhere I did. Loved it so much I purchased a Savage from a fellow OSO member. Still have the Tantrum and anticipating the day to put the Savage in the water. I hope to have the same love for both. The next step years down the line is a 33 or 37. There will never be any reason to switch brands. Active Thunder is "Exactly Like Nothing Else"!!!
Ok, you kinda qualify. Brand loyalty works and if you own 2, well.....You are kinda like a mormon!
Old 01-15-2015, 05:48 PM
Registered

You're in. 2 shirts and tickets.e-mail me your address and shirt sizes! How many tickets?

Miller lites or the beer of your choice at the factory weekdays at 5:00 pm!

Originally Posted by classclown
Well, I bought my boat over 24 months does that make me an "old owner", I don't know. I do know an Active Thunder is the BEST bang for your buck! I have a 97 Tantrum carbed 454 mag, best #'s I've seen is 68 mph (gps) 1/2 tank 2ppl in fresh water. I feel I hit a home run and I'll be hard pressed to sell it. Well, until I can find a 33'. Ideally, I'd love a 33' with 700/nxt's (which to my knowledge has never been built, yet!)

Pat, I know I don't meet your requirements for Miami boat show tickets and thats fine, although I'd love to go for one of those famous "pat rides" I've heard so much about. But really, at least I hope after the show is completely over is to stop by the factory to see where all the magic happens.

Thanks,
RJ
Old 01-15-2015, 05:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drejustice
Sweet! Flight book, maybe the weather will allow me to get down in time to actually make the show this year
You have to live up there! If it snows you in again we are good a month later for a run! I am ready. Not been boating since KW.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.