AT Reunion!!  3-6AUG2023  Lake Cumberland, KY >

AT Reunion!! 3-6AUG2023 Lake Cumberland, KY

Notices

AT Reunion!! 3-6AUG2023 Lake Cumberland, KY

Old 08-10-2023, 11:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 563 Likes on 265 Posts

Hope everyone that was able to make it to Cumberland had a great time. I wish we could've made it but we had one motor that kept going to gaurdian mode as soon as the key was turned. After quite a bit of testing the problem was found and also figured out that it was causing another small issue we had as well. I hear there's talk starting up of a get together next year in Michigan.
Old 08-14-2023, 06:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Well it was an awesome weekend but really disappointed with the turnout of ATs. We got down there Wed night about 10 and it started raining shortly after and rained till Thursday afternoon. We had pretty good day Friday and a terrific day Sat and Sun. It was great to see some of the old owners make the trip to ride along with us. We had people from Massachusetts, Florida, Mississippi and Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Thanks Mike and Mike. We both had a blast and thanks for letting me drive and getting me back into it.
The following 4 users liked this post by Jassman:
Griff (08-14-2023), Macklin (08-20-2023), Rookie (08-14-2023), Sydwayz (08-14-2023)