Lake Cumberland Poker Run >

Lake Cumberland Poker Run

Notices

Lake Cumberland Poker Run

Old 06-25-2003, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 166 Likes on 66 Posts
Default Lake Cumberland Poker Run

Well it might be a little early but I just thought I would throw this out and see what happens. Some of you know that I have fearlessly represented Active Thunder the last few years by myself in this run. Though Kevin and Judy tried last year to help.
This is a good run on a great lake. There is huge horsepower in this run. Brand B boats from Rhode Island brings an impresive group of 120 mph Vs and there is a handfull of 120+ cats.
I am making my plans now for Labor Day. The run is on Saturday September 6. I will be there from August 29 and should be seeing double by the run.
I would like to see several Thunders there this year and maybe even our fearless leaders Pat and Diane.
It is just an idea as I don't know who might be interested but a houseboat for all of us that weekend would be a lot of fun and I would be willing to be the tour guide.
Old 06-25-2003, 03:20 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

I'll be there in the TOP GUN, one more season 'til it's an AT. I am looking forward to a great time. I have heard nothing but great things about this run.

Greg
Old 06-27-2003, 11:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boat Freak

Say, when are we going to see you down on Lake C? Are you headed down for the 4th? Kevin and I have a slip at Conley Bottom now with the AT up on a hoist. We are on Pier 6 I think it is, on Dock X (or XX, can't remember). Stop by and see us sometime or look for us on the lake down by the dam.

Judy
Old 06-30-2003, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was their as a spectator with a bunch of Ohio boating friends. I had a Candy Blue Fade 235 Carrera. We had a ball !! What an event !! We are planning to attend again this year. I have a AT 25 Thunder now and hope to say hi to all of you !!

Den

Last edited by dencam7; 06-30-2003 at 11:04 AM.