Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JonMangual
Have you been made whole again?
NOPE...not even close
Old 05-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MIAMI/BAJA
Hi I Notice That You Are A Dealer In New York, I M Writingyou To Ask You If You Think That There In New York Is A Good Mrket For The V24. I M Buying The Molds To Star To Pruduce Some Hulls.here And In Venezuela... What Do You Think About A V24 Well Loaded, 496 Mag Or Ho.. Lots Of Good Parts, Danamarine, Livorsi. Myfair... Fos Arround 50k To 60k??trying To Get The People Whit No A Big Wallet To Buay $500k Super Cat Into The (baby)hi Performance Boating.

Are You Broker. ?? Because I M Selling My Baja 27.2 And Maybe You Have Some Clients Up There Innew York For My Boat. Thanks A Lot
Yes we are a broker as well as new boat dealer.

There could be a market for the V24 here in NY,CT & NJ ..... Many of the BIG Money guys are looking for a small well made boat to compliment their poker runner without all the hassle of splashing a big machine to just go for a ride. The problem with V24 that was built was the price....GREAT BOAT ,,,, BUT A 24 FOOTER WITH A 496 FOR OVER 90K WAS NOT GOING TO FLY. Now under 60k like you mentioned ....
Old 05-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TSPM
Yes we are a broker as well as new boat dealer.

There could be a market for the V24 here in NY,CT & NJ ..... Many of the BIG Money guys are looking for a small well made boat to compliment their poker runner without all the hassle of splashing a big machine to just go for a ride. The problem with V24 that was built was the price....GREAT BOAT ,,,, BUT A 24 FOOTER WITH A 496 FOR OVER 90K WAS NOT GOING TO FLY. Now under 60k like you mentioned ....
thanks for the answer,yes i think the same as you a 24 for this price i hard to sale ,we need to cut some expenses9 expensive paint, state of the art steering, ) to get a good market price.
by the way i m selling my baja , if you have somebody interested ??/

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o28670-en.html
Old 05-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Registered

Last edited by AdrenalinePowerboats; 05-02-2009 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Tryin to stay positive
Old 05-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Registered

thanks for the answer,yes i think the same as you a 24 for this price i hard to sale ,we need to cut some expenses9 expensive paint, state of the art steering, ) to get a good market price.
by the way i m selling my baja , if you have somebody interested ??/

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o28670-en.html

If you keep a very streamlined build you might be able to achieve a 60K price point, the problem is you will have to sell factory direct because any dealer is going to want 20-30 percent and there just is not enough room in that size boat with a 496 sold at 60K to be profitable for a dealer and the builder. I think your best bet is to use the labor rates in Venezuala to your advantage and just export to the states, when a buyer comes up. I would also imagine that in your country some of the materials to build the frp portion of the boat would be much cheaper than here with gasoline being like 15 cents US per gallon in your country.

I could fill up a V30 over there for like $18. WOW that's insane.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Registered

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. YES BRANDON TOLDME ABOUT YOU AND ALL THE PROBLEMS INVOLVE IN THE SITUATION. I M JUST GETTING OUT OF A REAL STATE SITUATION LIKE YOURS. . I M A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT THE MARKET AND IF IS A GOOD TIME TO STAR A COMPANY. BUT LET SEE, IS WHAT I LIKE TO DO AND I THINK THAT THE MARKET IS GONNA STAR TO GO UP IN ANY MOMENT. ANYWAY WHAT I WANT IS TRY TO MAKE A GOOD QUALITY BOAT WHIT SOME GOOD PARTS AN A AFFORDABLE PRICE TO GO INTO THE MARKET. LETS WAIT TO FINISH THE DEAL WHIT BRANDON WHICH IS A RELLY GOOD PERSON.
LET SEE IN WHICH WAY WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER...
WE ARE RELY INTERESTED IN RACE A V30 IN THE 500 MILLAS OF THE ORINOCO.(VENEZUELA). LET SEE WHAT IS GONNA HAPPENS... WHIT THE V24 , AT THE BEGINING WE WAS THINKING TO MAKE THE HULLS IN VENEZUELA , BUT NOW WE THINK THAT WE ARE GONNA STAR HERE IN MIAMI, ...
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MIAMI TO INTRODUCE THIS CAN OF HULL???
THANKS FOR THE SUPORT, AND FOR SURE THAT WE ARE GONNA BE TALKING SOON.
CAN I ASK YOU WHY YOU INSTALLA EXTENSION BOX ON THE V 24?? DID U TRY THE BOAT WHITOUT EXTENSION BOX??
The extension box on the V24 is simply an ITS unit that integrates a 7 inch set back with hydraulic steering. Theoretically it should help the boat run like it has a little more length and also allows us to run a little more drive height. I will certainly help you with the setup on your first boat. I really believe that with the same set up as the first boat and a little more work we could get 80 mph from the 496HO. Like I said I love the boats and will certainly help any way I can.

Maybe we could build the first one together here are our shop in GA. It might be a fun project and I have some fresh ideas for that boat I can pass along. We could even get Brandon to come out and do some taping on the paint job, I'm sure he would love that. Right Brandon!!!

Mike
Old 05-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Registered

Mike Layton is back...yay!!! Maybe we will get some of what is owed to us back....

More than likely he is trying to save his name so he can start taking people's money again....having no credit and being in debt and sued can be very hard on a person during these times.

Spin the stories however you want Mike...I do not care...just payup!

Fact is Mike has tried many different ventures in the boating and construction arena and they have all failed. You will get a great family and religious speach from him, but that is the front, he will act nice and responsive to you...until he is paid, and then it is seeya sucker I am on to the next person. Do not trust him!!! Ask around and check him out.

Jonathan
Old 05-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Registered

A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions Proverbs 18:2

A fools lips bring him strife and his mouth invites a beating. Proverbs 18:6

A fools mouth is his undoing and his lips are a snare to his soul. Proverbs 18:7

It is to a mans honor to avoid strife but a fool is quick to quarrel. Proverbs 20:3

The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways but the folly of fools is deception. Proverbs 14:8

Here is some scripture for you Jonathan.

I said my piece. I won't continue to exchange with a fool.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Registered

Yah, I'm back. As a matter of fact I've always been here.

As I said already you are owed nothing.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Registered

A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions Proverbs 18:2

A fools lips bring him strife and his mouth invites a beating. Proverbs 18:6

A fools mouth is his undoing and his lips are a snare to his soul. Proverbs 18:7

It is to a mans honor to avoid strife but a fool is quick to quarrel. Proverbs 20:3

The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways but the folly of fools is deception. Proverbs 14:8

Here is some scripture for you Jonathan.

I said my piece. I won't continue to exchange with a fool.

Quick Reply: V43?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.