Notices

V43?

Old 05-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bullshiat... After I got all of that stuff to you and your wannabe attorney all contact ceased...AGAIN! So stop the BS front you are putting on.

Originally Posted by AdrenalinePowerboats
Jonathan,

To this date Adrenaline nor our Attorney's which I put you in touch with over a year ago have received a breakdown or any indication from you of what you feel is owed to you.

As far as any warranty claim on your boat goes, I emailed you a warranty claim form over a year ago as well, which I never received back. If you do not still have the form, I will be glad to resend it.

Since you assert yourself to be successful you should be familair with standard business procedures for resolving disputes. State your claim and reduce it to writing. We can go from there.

If you can emial me an invoice or some breakdown that would be a great place to start.

It's actually funny that you keep saying "pay up". Pay what? I have no idication of what you want.

Mike
Old 05-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

can I interest anyone in some Leverage polish.....

c'mon guy's..get it worked out...in writing..use a mediator off line...I'll assist if need be. Jeff
Old 05-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman

c'mon guy's..get it worked out...in writing..use a mediator off line...I'll assist if need be. Jeff

No but, I will take some more Popcorn with extra butter Please
Old 05-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JonMangual
Bullshiat... After I got all of that stuff to you and your wannabe attorney all contact ceased...AGAIN! So stop the BS front you are putting on.
I'm not putting on a BS face and you never delivered anything to either of my 2 attorneys. You have enjoyed personally bashing me and this company in public forums for over 2 years now, which has impacted my livlihood and ability to provide for my family as well as others that work with me.

I am simply saying stop acting like your 5 years old and show me something in writing.

This seems to be the environment in which you obviously feel comfortable airing personal issues, so let's hash it out.

The only silence that fell upon this matter is after my attorneys emial to you on May 17th 2008 when he asked you to document your claim after a long series of exchanges with him, which to this date you have not! If you have forgotten I can post the emails for you to look at.

If you claim you did, then it should be no problem, reproducing the information.

C'mon Jonathan, lets just keep it simple and isolated to you, I and Adrenaline and get it all out there for everyine to look at and comment on.

You accuse me of ripping you off and you like telling the whole world that I owe you money so give me something in writing via emial of fax.

As a matter of fact I'll start a new thread about it and you can post there.

Mike

Last edited by AdrenalinePowerboats; 05-04-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Registered

I would love to try some

Mediator route has been tried before by another party but that is not in my right to comment on...you cannot bleed a turnip!

You are right though...this should not be hashed out here again and ruin everybody else's experience on OSO.

Jonathan

Originally Posted by Jassman

Last edited by JonMangual; 05-04-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:13 PM
Registered

Lies, Lies...

I have sent you all of this stuff a couple of times before with no results. If you want to make this right then call me.

Jonathan

Originally Posted by AdrenalinePowerboats
I'm not putting on a BS face and you never delivered anything to either of my 2 attorneys. You have enjoyed personally bashing me and this company in public forums for over 2 years now, which has impacted my livlihood and ability to provide for my family as well as others that work with me.

I am simply saying stop acting like your 5 years old and show me something in writing.

This seems to be the environment in which you obviously feel comfortable airing personal issues, so let's hash it out.

The only silence that fell upon this matter is after my attorneys emial to you on May 17th 2008 when he asked you to document your claim after a long series of exchanges with him, which to this date you have not! If you have forgotten I can post the emails for you to look at.

If you claim you did, then it should be no problem, reproducing the information.

C'mon Jonathan, lets just keep it simple and isolated to you, I and Adrenaline and get it all out there for everyine to look at and comment on.

You accuse me of ripping you off and you like telling the whole world that I owe you money so give me something in writing via emial of fax.

As a matter of fact I'll start a new thread about it and you can post there.

Mike
Old 06-02-2009, 02:50 AM
Registered

Wow.... I had really considered looking to adrenaline to purchase a 30ft with twin ilmors. but after reading this carry on in an open forum. I think i'll run somewhere else with my money.... shame.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Orbit1000
Wow.... I had really considered looking to adrenaline to purchase a 30ft with twin ilmors. but after reading this carry on in an open forum. I think i'll run somewhere else with my money.... shame.
Do disrespect,............but being your 6th post on OSO don't be surprised if the Boys start riding you hard.

Hard to give credit to comments like that cause these types usally join to stir trouble.

On Another note the Drama has nothing to do with the quality of the boat. There is another Deep V maker on here that starts with an ( A ) also and always has plenty of drama.

But they are still sought after cause the built right.
Mike builds a great boat too !

Jon
Old 06-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Registered

Sure, I accept that. However I am genuinely disheartened to read this exchange. I am also genuinely in the market for a new boat.
I joined the forum specifically in search of information to asses options for my next purchase. I really do Love the visual styling of the v30 and all the reviews say good things about it's performance. But I'd like to do business with a company that atleast appears to have its house in order and maintains an air of professionalism. Wether or not this is just a transient issue or a long standing ongoing problem doesn't really matter. I'd just wish to highlight this; that as a potential customer the exchange that has occurred in this thread has caused me to reconsider my options. No matter how good the product is, this thread isn't helping the effort. I should have reinforced and justified my statements in the earlier post. Apologies.

Orb.

Last edited by Orbit1000; 06-02-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Orbit1000
Sure, I accept that. However I am genuinely disheartened to read this exchange. I am also genuinely in the market for a new boat.
I joined the forum specifically in search of information to asses options for my next purchase. I really do Love the visual styling of the v30 and all the reviews say good things about it's performance. But I'd like to do business with a company that atleast appears to have its house in order and maintains an air of professionalism. Wether or not this is just a transient issue or a long standing ongoing problem doesn't really matter. I'd just wish to highlight this; that as a potential customer the exchange that has occurred in this thread has caused me to reconsider my options. No matter how good the product is, this thread isn't helping the effort. I should have reinforced and justified my statements in the earlier post. Apologies.

Orb.
Understood,..............but with out being personal friends with Mike or a business partner........do we really know how he stands? Is it really even any of our business?

Boating market has never been easy for any of them, and I can appreciate the effort any of them put in it trying to make it in a tough market let alone this economy.

Bottom line is lots of people run there mouths that think they know. I don't know and don't pretend to know Mikes business. I do know he builds a great product and I do hope he can survive along with all the other great builders.

Jon

Quick Reply: V43?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.