Have fun with her.

Cougarman
Old 08-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Re: Allez Vite

Originally Posted by Lunatic Fringe
Hey Mark,
Today my excuse was I had an opportunity to tag along and see Pete get reunitied with his old boat and it was pretty cool! I hope to get at least one or two rides before the snow falls so I can have an idea how she runs in case any off season adjustments are needed. Thanks for asking. Jim
Jim, well by what you have said for the day ("today"), it sounds like you are getting awefully close. Glad to hear it---can't wait to see it again, and by what you have said, I am sure I will "hear it" soon. Thanks for the picture---that's how I remember her.

John/Cougarman, got your message, I will call you again.

Hiya Artie!!!

Lots of old boats coming back to the area from back in the day. It sure brings back a lot of good memories. BTW, that new 41' Saber looks HOT! I'd like to see it in person.
Old 08-29-2005, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys .... Had a blast friday .... Thanks for all the hospitality ... and once again showing me just how flat Lake Michigan can really be ! It was a real pleasure to finally meet you Pete ... Thanks for telling some of your old stories (not stories about old people ) and your candor and brutal honesty regarding some of your dealings with the less then scrupulous marine industry .... ummm down south . Very refreshing ! Unfortunate .... but refreshing ! Mr. Nykamp and crew ... we'll do that again ! Jim .... Thanks for the pics !!!! I'd love to see more .... Go ahead and send what you can via e-mail when you have time .

Thanks again !

JM
Old 08-29-2005, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 101 Likes on 44 Posts

Jerry it was great to see ya, and the new RED ROCKET. Let me know when you will be back, I'll schedule work so we have some play time for the 41's again. Talk ya soon, Steve.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:10 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome pair of 41's. The two boats are timeless. Jerry that boat sure looks good in red.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:30 PM
Registered

Thanks B ..... Jim sent me a whole bunch more pics .... but I can't resize them ????
Old 08-30-2005, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I missed you guys. Steve, I'm in for saturday, red dock . Warhawk too? Maybe someday we can get them all together. NK

BTW Jerry the ride is sweet. Thanks for raising the bar again.
Old 08-30-2005, 10:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Sorry I missed you guys. Steve, I'm in for saturday, red dock . Warhawk too? Maybe someday we can get them all together. NK

BTW Jerry the ride is sweet. Thanks for raising the bar again.
Hey Parn .... How was your trip ?

We do need to get them all together !!! Lets set somethin up !

When do you guys wanna come down to Sandusky ??? I bet we can get a certain someone to come out of retirement if we make it "EASY" for him !??!?!?!?!
Attached Thumbnails Allez Vite-wwsmoke.jpg  

Last edited by LEOPAJM; 08-30-2005 at 10:37 AM.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:56 PM
RHC
Registered

Word was that some of themems was coming to the Island this weekend ???? What up with that ?? I'll leave a lite on for ya!!

RHC
Old 08-30-2005, 11:47 PM
Registered

Jerry,
The picts I sent you were resized down a little, so I could actually e-mail them to you, but not enough to post on OSO. I think they have to be like 1024x800 or something like that. If you pull them into microsoft paint(under start and accessories) you can resize them under image stretch/skew. Just enter a percentage of original until you get the size you want. Check the size under image attributes. The pictures I sent you were 51% of the original, and the ones I posted were 34% of original. It is pretty easy once you get the percentage to get you to the 1024 limit. Or just tell me what ones you want posted and I do it too.

Jim

Quick Reply: Allez Vite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.