Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Houston we have a problem over !!!!! >

Houston we have a problem over !!!!!

Notices

Houston we have a problem over !!!!!

Old 12-12-2006, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Houston we have a problem over !!!!!

Well now with xmas here and my wife refusing to leave me alone with all the GD house freakin projects and the fuggin xmas lights and the granite in the kitchen and all this bullchit Ill never get to fix the damn thing.

How do you get rid of your wife for 2 weeks and get her to leave you the F alone already so you can fix your boat?
ready to wrap a tire iron around her head to shut her the hell up for a weekend so I can get this thing fixed already.
if its not one thing is 900 thousand other things that need to get done, fixed, upgrade, updated worked on or repaired.
Damn it my baby is sitting broken for MONTHS now and I have NOT had one minute to even tow it the hell home.
God being married sucks ass sometimes I swear to GOD!
Old 12-12-2006, 08:38 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've had one hell of a year- in a good way- but as a result, nothing got done. Of course, the Mrs. just sees the "nothing got done" part.

I figured out how to shut her up. I subbed out a couple small projects- of course, they did a half-assed job. Instead of going over the 4th to visit her family, we stayed home so I could re-do what I paid someone else to do. Same on Labor Day weekend. Not only did she get to cool her heels at home, I wasn't around to do whatever she wanted. She was "invited" to pitch in as well- which lasted all of 10 minutes.

Haven't heard from her lately.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:58 AM
Registered

Nice, Mine will pitch in herself but she gets frustrated with a paint brush in her hand, screws up and then blames it on me so I have to either fix what she did or just do it all and not have to listen to it anymore. I dont expect her to cut granite though but I am almost done the entire kitchen and the bathroom marble got all done already but im not going to get any new "Bright ideas" for doing anything until after the boat is back up and running and painted and face lift surgery done to her.
From there the other projects can continue but ill bet that will eliminate actually USING the boat so im screwed if I do or screwed if I dont I guess.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Registered

All you arried guys crack me up. Just grow a set. Put your foot down. Who wears the pants. Just say NO.

When that don't work make sure to run.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,330 Likes on 457 Posts

thats why divorce is so expensive...It's worth it!!!!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:37 AM
Banned

I guess I'm lucky. I trained Debbie early that I do what I want to do, when I want to do it. If there's anything she wants done, either she can do it, or if she gets the okay from me, hire someone to do it. I have a zero tolerance for Honeydo work.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
I guess I'm lucky. I trained Debbie early that I do what I want to do, when I want to do it. If there's anything she wants done, either she can do it, or if she gets the okay from me, hire someone to do it. I have a zero tolerance for Honeydo work.

That the way it is in my house. But I do all the hiring. I'm also dangerouse with a hammer so it pretty stupid to ask me to use one.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Registered

well with all this work I have put into my house its worth it cause it has made my home worth alot more.
Sorry just blowing off some steam, Dying to go boating and life is getting in the way here.
I do have a set as you put it as well but its time to just say screw it after January 1 and fix the damn boat~!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Registered

Nothin wrong with doin your own work. Its fun pickin on the married guys.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jayl13
well with all this work I have put into my house its worth it cause it has made my home worth alot more.
~!
That's another reason I don't work on the house. I don't care what it's worth, because I never plan on selling. They can bury me in the back yard. I love this place.

As long as it doesn't rain on my head, and the sh!tter works, I'm good to go.

Quick Reply: Houston we have a problem over !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.