Lynch Mob

Notices

Lynch Mob

Old 09-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lynch Mob

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
Looks great Will! I especially like the flag on the bow, reminds me of another boat you use to own
where can those flags be gotten from?
Old 09-12-2006, 08:33 PM

Im sorry you need to put it back the it was.

Last edited by Papache; 09-04-2007 at 11:19 PM.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Registered

Will, keeps looking better and better- even few years ago when you just had the logo as a reference to the past. Don't change a thing it 's Badass as it gets - well maybe a #1

Last edited by woogie; 09-15-2007 at 03:41 PM.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

Looks great Will! I especially like the flag on the bow, reminds me of another boat you use to own
Did I read that link correctly? The boat is for sale?
Old 09-14-2006, 02:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cosmic12
where can those flags be gotten from?
The flags that are on this boat are vinyl and were made by Kinetic Animation.

Kinetic Animation
Old 09-14-2006, 02:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by woogie
Will, keeps looking better and better- even few years ago when you just had the logo as a reference to the past. Don't change a thing it 's Badass as it gets - well maybe a #1
I thought about putting the #1 on it, but decided to go with the original number instead. I don't know what we will end up doing with it. Maybe it will get painted with the original design, maybe it will get a new design or maybe it will stay all white. I honestly have not decided, but for now I am not really worried about it. Right now I am just running the boat the way it is and having a good time with it.
Attached Thumbnails Lynch Mob-kid-4.jpg   Lynch Mob-kid-3.jpg   Lynch Mob-kid-2.jpg  

Old 09-14-2006, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 166 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
Did I read that link correctly? The boat is for sale?
Yeah. If it sells it sells, if not....that's ok too. The boat is awesome and we just did the motors, drives, and new sport tube headers so the drive train is new. We have been to 7 poker runs and we don't go to one without someone commenting on it. We still have two more to do including Key West. Are you going to bring that big bad boat down for the Winter?
Old 09-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Befor the boat was Kid APACHE Kid it was built as RDS and throttled by Kieth Hazzel. In ran in SuperBoat class for a couple of seasons as RDS. It was then renamed Kid APACHE Kid, The Spirit of Houston for one seson. It is a crusher, I got to ride in it in KW one year, I don't think that there is a wave in the ocean too big for that thing.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Yeah. If it sells it sells, if not....that's OK too. The boat is awesome and we just did the motors, drives, and new sport tube headers so the drive train is new. We have been to 7 poker runs and we don't go to one without someone commenting on it. We still have two more to do including Key West. Are you going to bring that big bad boat down for the Winter?
I would love to head down there this winter. I need to take care of a few odds and ends on the boat over the winter, but there aren't any major changes planned. I am planning to tear into it next fall to do the cosmetic work that we have been putting off for the past few years. I have been budgeting for it and it looks like we will be ready to do a ton of work next fall/winter (Fall 07).

You are killing me again with the Top Gun for sale. I would love to have that boat back! There is something to be said for factory power! And the fact that it is a little shorter on the trailer makes things really nice too. If only I wasn't hooked on the big Apache!
Old 11-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I have posted them in other threads over the past few weeks, but here are two videos of one of the engines running on the trailer.

Apache Flush

Apache 45

Quick Reply: Lynch Mob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.