Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Red Death

Attached Thumbnails Red Death-morecowbell.jpg  
Old 11-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 101 Likes on 44 Posts

If you need your money out of it, don't buy a boat, put it in the bank, if you have money then you can buy an APACHE. If you want to make money buy dirt, waterfront is best, good luck.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Registered

Attached Images  
Old 11-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nykamp
If you need your money out of it, don't buy a boat, put it in the bank, if you have money then you can buy an APACHE. If you want to make money buy dirt, waterfront is best, good luck.

yup very tru....RD like i said in the past " you don't deserve to own a Apache"....it's a privilege to say you have a "APACHE"

Mike
Old 11-02-2006, 06:49 AM
Registered

Still no answers to my two questions WHY? Some are just AFRAID of the truth.Same boats ,(Commanche for example)same sales forem ,month after month same result= NONE SOLD.Its not a question of affording something, it is a question of way overpaying for something in a market thats just not there .If you guys were correct in your statements you would be able to provide me with a sales list and Commanches boat would have been sold many months ago.Instead comments are made without facts to back them up.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:17 AM
Registered

We are Apache owners.Some of our boats are for sale for many months at overinflated prices.Even though NONE are selling at these prices they are worth it because we say they are.You have no right to question our wisdom,just spend you money foolishly and pay our prices(even though no one else is )for the privlege of joining us in owning a boat we are upside down in for more money than we will ever admitt. You guys are TOO funny.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:30 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Originally Posted by REDDEATH
Still no answers to my two questions WHY? Some are just AFRAID of the truth.Same boats ,(Commanche for example)same sales forem ,month after month same result= NONE SOLD.Its not a question of affording something, it is a question of way overpaying for something in a market thats just not there .If you guys were correct in your statements you would be able to provide me with a sales list and Commanches boat would have been sold many months ago.Instead comments are made without facts to back them up.

Take a look at the OSO classifieds....

There are just as many Cigs, Fountains and even Skaters that have been for sale for as long if not longer than the boats you reference above.

The market is in bad shape at this moment and attempting to judge the saleability of any brand in a downturned market is unfair.

BTW....you never answered the question about what boats you've owned or currently owned....
Old 11-02-2006, 07:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by REDDEATH
I know of 2 Apaches that sold for more than 200k in the last year, but I don't discuss other peoples business without there approval. I'm funny like that.

If you think they are to expensive(over-valued), don't buy one. This shouldn't be that difficult. If these owners decide to lower the price, they will. If they don't decide to lower the price, then once again, buy something else. You would be a great Fountain owner IMHO. Your constant whining about over-valued Apaches is getting tiresome.

P.S. Forem = Forum
Old 11-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

RedDeath,

Why is a 40 year old 1966 AC Cobra 427 worth a $500,000
plus? You could buy a new kit that probably has better componets than an original etc.

Cause there limited, Desired, Bad A**, Never tiring, classic,
shall I go on?

Apache's are the same , limited, Desired, Bad A**, Never tiring, classic, and a Bench Mark for True Offshore Boats.

Cougarman
Old 11-02-2006, 09:29 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl
If you think they are to expensive(over-valued), don't buy one. This shouldn't be that difficult. If these owners decide to lower the price, they will. If they don't decide to lower the price, then once again, buy something else.
This is pretty much it right there.
What is wrong w/ your friends apache for sale for 85k?
You could sell the parts for some cash and put your equip/rigging into it. Would make a nice pr/racer and you wouldn't get clobbered on resale since you buy right and clean it up to make it more attractive to the next buyer.

BTW, Wes' KAGEMAN is an awsome buy, figuring nothing is wrong w/ it, which I will, figuring its Wes'.

And if you are looking for an older Race boat, I don't think prices will be dropping anytime soon. With the rise of HORBA, any races boats older than 1990 with any kind of history should hold value better.

Just my $0.02.

BTW, the Larry Smith in the Classifieds sounds like a perfect boat for you. Any of you Apache guys wanna bash Larry?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-3335.html
http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-10266.html

Last edited by Stormrider; 11-02-2006 at 09:33 AM.

Quick Reply: Red Death

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.