Red Death

Notices

Red Death

Old 11-02-2006, 09:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Red Death

Originally Posted by REDDEATH
We are Apache owners.Some of our boats are for sale for many months at overinflated prices.Even though NONE are selling at these prices they are worth it because we say they are.You have no right to question our wisdom,just spend you money foolishly and pay our prices(even though no one else is )for the privlege of joining us in owning a boat we are upside down in for more money than we will ever admitt. You guys are TOO funny.
Aren't you going to be late for school today?
Old 11-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

guys i think red death is a guy who called me and jerked me around saying he was coming to my shop twice to look at my boat.....he wanted to be in a boat with 6's and he was going to buy a set of 900's or something for 70k but he only wanted to spenD 125k totaL so that leaves him 55k for a complete boat ready to drop in his motors with a trailer with 6's? WTF?

anyway red death seems to be a dreamer and i dont know about you guys but time is money to me and to post here even answering these bogus posts is a waste...and by the way IF MY BOAT SELLS GREAT IF IT DOESNT I DONT REALLY CARE IT CAN SIT IN MY WAREHOUSE UNTIL I FINISH IT PRETTY SIMPLE...............JUST PULL THE TRIGGER INSTEAD OR POSTING ABOUT WHAT STUFF ISNT WORTH MAYBE IF YOU FOCUSED MORE ONMAKING MONEY THESE PRICES WOULDNT BOTHER YOU INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME ONHERE NOT MAKING MONEY COMPLAINING ABOUT PRICES....NO ONE WILL FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.......AS I WAS TOLD WHEN I WAS A KID....LOOKING FOR AN APACHE "YA GOTTA PAY TO PLAY" SO THATS WHAT I DID.....JOIN THE CLUB AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES PRIDE AND JOY YOU CANT PUT APRICE ON SOMEONE HARD WORK.....JUST BUY A BOAT !!!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rockstrmkr
RD - You really don't know what you are talking about, do you ? Comparing apples to oranges!
You should realize that some of the guys in this forum like Robert, Magnum Mark, Beau, and Carl have probably forgotton more about Apache Powerboats than you will ever know. These guys have dealt with every single problem that owning an Apache brings on, some of them more than once. They have "been there, done that" bro .

Comparing the Chief boat to TeamPrime just kinda' says it all.

You should stop talkin' $hit and listen, they have sound advice to give.....
Hans

Whats up Mike ? How you livin' ?

GOING GOOD...GOT SOME NEW BUSINESS VENTURES IN PLAY YOU?
Old 11-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Registered

Wes,Leafs boat is too heavy for what i want thanks though Cougar man the problem is Apaches are not exotic or classic muscle cars your comparing apples to oranges(i know i collect and race Vipers) Commanche lets be real 80,000.00 for an incomplete tripple engine hull going on 16 years old.They are beating down the doors for the thing.I know you dont really want to sell it as you claim but interestling enough evertime someone inquires about a 41 you offer yours for sale.People then inquire about what it needs and after they do the math they realize YOU WANT TOO MUCH DAMN MONEY.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

boat = a hole in water in which you depost money for membership to the king neptune sociaty...........my 41 is not for sale at this point due to the exitement i got the last week I have changed my mind.life is to short.................magnum mark..boater since 1957.........
Attached Thumbnails Red Death-props.jpg  
Old 11-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

LMAO... http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-13117.html

No offense to the owner, but that boat has NOTHING on any of the boats you are referring to.

You don't seem to realize the cost of McManus redoing the 41 Scarface has. I'd take that bare hull with a trailer, over your buddies Apache any day of the week.

It's all laid out right in front of you. The above boat IS what you get for $95k. If you want to be a big dog and run an Apache with some heritage behind it, you're going to pay.

Most of the boats up for sale have an enormous amount of $$$ invested in them, and are meticulous in and out.

Doesn't matter that they are 20 years old. They were built stout, and the big name shops keep them that way.

Oh, and the reason why the same boats show up for sale.... Is because there ain't a whole lot of Apaches around.

And 70% of the ones out there, are either keepers, or still being raced LOL.

Good luck on your quest. Sounds like you'll be looking for awhile.

Entertaining thread though!
Old 11-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by REDDEATH
Everything for sale has a market price .Once again (and may i say NO ONE has answered my question)if they arw worth what you guys are CLAIMING ,why are the SAME boats for sale on the sales forem ,month after month.Because you own them naturally you think they are worth more then they are. Be realistic asking ang getting are very different. Everything sold (cars ,real estate ect) is based on comp values.Please nane the last Apache approx 20 years old that sold above 200,000.00
What's your point? Are you trying to buy an Apache on the cheap?

Like any boat, an Apache is worth what someone will pay for it.

Please move on.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:00 AM
RHC
Registered

Red Death ,,, You are missing the point,,,, Not the Apache owner that has one for sale... Any Item that does not have comparable sales in the market place cannot have a like kind value placed on it,,,, because there will be No MORE APACHE'S (from the old company) you can not make comp's work,,,, Which means,,, there is a buyer and a seller,,, if they agree on a price then a deal can be made,,,,,,, from what I see,,, You do not want to buy as much as a seller wants to sell!!! or you will not pay the price that it takes to make me want to sell !! Good luck trying to get "into the club"

RHC
Old 11-03-2006, 09:34 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Most of these boats are owned by people w/ MONEY, enough money to easily maintain one. They don't need to sell the boat, therefore, asking prices can remain 'high'. If there was a real immediate NEED to sell the boat, the price would have to come down to where a buyer was willing to pay. And that is why they stay for sale for so long. I hope this answers your original question.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Most of these boats are owned by people w/ MONEY, enough money to easily maintain one. They don't need to sell the boat, therefore, asking prices can remain 'high'. If there was a real immediate NEED to sell the boat, the price would have to come down to where a buyer was willing to pay. And that is why they stay for sale for so long. I hope this answers your original question.

EXACTLY!

Quick Reply: Red Death

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.