Red Death >

Red Death

Notices

Red Death

Old 11-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Red Death

PS Yes i still do have the Blue Viper .Nick has the engine apart, (Monmouth Park) I dropped a valve in a magazine shootout 2 years ago and took it off the road.I want to sell it .Interestling enough even though the car is a four time Atlantic Mopar National Champion and has over 35 grand in the engine it is worth only slightly more than a bone stock Viper because that is the realistic market value.Just because i was foolish to put it in doesnot meen i get it back when i sell it.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by REDDEATH
PS say hello to Bret for me (judging by my past history we may have to take him along -just in case )
Will do!

It'll be nice to have another Apache around here! I'm the only one these days now that Steve is in GA!!

PS. I rode on the ocean with Billy a couple times over the summer and I think he was a little surprised when the slow antiquated Apache was keeping up with the 51 OL..
Old 11-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

PS Yes i still do have the Blue Viper .Nick has the engine apart, (Monmouth Park) I dropped a valve in a magazine shootout 2 years ago and took it off the road.I want to sell it .Interestling enough even though the car is a four time Atlantic Mopar National Champion and has over 35 grand in the engine it is worth only slightly more than a bone stock Viper because that is the realistic market value.Just because i was foolish to put it in doesnot meen i get it back when i sell it.
Nice!! Here's something you'll like! http://www.learntodragrace.com/viper_race_videos.htm

Do you know this guy, he's local.
http://www.learntodragrace.com/images/headstrong.wmv
Old 11-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Registered

Frank the guy with the record is my friend Evan Smith (magazine test driver).Things are getting out of hand with these cars now its insane.Years ago i ran a streetable 650 hp on pump gas and had on of the fastest Vipers on the east coast.Today my car is a toy.One thousand horsepower twin turbos are almost commonplace .A guy i used to race with Jason Heffinor produces engine packages in the 1600 hp range on pump gas.Hot Rod tested one of these things and proclaimed it the fasted true street car in the country.7.8 at 177MPH .The car is streetable enough to go from NY to LA with the air on.Just sick.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Registered

Ps I heard he was in Georgia.Man back in the day Leaf,Mulhearn(God rest his sole )the sailboaters wanted us shot.That crazy bastard Leaf used to go balls ass flat out up the river Navasink to the Channel Club 70 plus mph 15000.00 lbs of Apache .No wake zones,sail boaters ,swimmers he was nuts.(This was after he and Red spent 4 hours at the Waterfront)never slowed down.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Registered

Iheard Bill D sold one of his Outerlimits to Nick Sacoutis.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Iheard Bill D sold one of his Outerlimits to Nick Sacoutis.
Yep, Nick is on OSO, his screen name is sakoutis3. Went on a couple runs together with Nick this summer, including the NYC poker run and a few others, we had some good times.

There's a bunch of pictures of our runs on my sisters website; www.lucidideefastboats.com
Attached Thumbnails Red Death-600_mem_we_05-29-06_13_.jpg  
Old 11-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Registered

Iknow him from Colts Neck
Old 11-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Registered

Nice Apache as well.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:42 PM

hey red come see mine befor it leaves to England

Quick Reply: Red Death

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.