Red Death

Notices

Red Death

Old 11-10-2006, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Red Death

Originally Posted by REDDEATH
Chris ,your missing the point.Nothing is being said thats bad about the Apache.I am trying to actually buy one.If someone is trying to sell me something at double or tripple the MARKET VALUE (just because they put that much into it )they are TRYING to take advantage of me according i do have a right to respond.Others simply dont want to hear or acknowledge the TRUTH because it devalues their boat.One guy applaudes Preditor (forexample) as an ideal SPECIAL LIGHTWEIGHT Apache.Nobody wants it mentioned (for some strange reason )that Preditor sold in March of this year for 85000.00.
When those owners want to lower the price they will. In the mean time, I guess you have to wait

Patience is a virtue.

Last edited by ApacheCarl; 11-10-2006 at 07:14 AM.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:35 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

RD, everything is for sale, you just have to pay for it.
On the other hand, if there are not many comps(since you mention realestate) in recent apache sales, it is very hard to judge market value.
Can't compare sales of a 41 apache to any cig, or any other boat for that matter.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Comanche,shouldnt you be out trying to peddle your 20,000.00 hull for 80 grand or something.Iam supprised you have time to respond and moniter this forem with ALL the prespective buyers ringing the phone off the hook to acquire such a rare and valuable item.

hey smart ass its my boat you are speaking of not ed's(comanche 36) although he has a very nice comanche too

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-10931.html

and if you had the cash...you could be in this boat for 200k with everything mint so in all reality its all inhow you skin the cat and put a boat together....and before you start yappin about three engines....it can get converted to full sttgger right quick for 5k.............wahhhh laaa you just saved yourself a ton by not making a triple!!!! be smart about your responses because you seem to be irritating alot of people who are very helpful and a very close knit group.........we are all friends.....great way to make new ones

Last edited by SLINGSHOT; 11-10-2006 at 08:48 AM.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:14 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Chris ,your missing the point.Nothing is being said thats bad about the Apache.I am trying to actually buy one.If someone is trying to sell me something at double or tripple the MARKET VALUE (just because they put that much into it )they are TRYING to take advantage of me according i do have a right to respond.Others simply dont want to hear or acknowledge the TRUTH because it devalues their boat.One guy applaudes Preditor (forexample) as an ideal SPECIAL LIGHTWEIGHT Apache.Nobody wants it mentioned (for some strange reason )that Preditor sold in March of this year for 85000.00.
Irregardless, I think we've all covered where our opinions lie on the topic. Stirring the pot isn't helping.

As a piece of friendly advice, If you're trying to join the Apache club, you may need something someday- some piece of info, a tip or a source. if you piss everyone off, that's going to make it just that much tougher on you.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

This thread really went down the crapper quick!

M. Triana at the Ins. Co. called me earlier this week, they wanted to lower the value of my policy by 30% because they felt the boat wasn't worth it.

Fortunately for me, I was able to provide them with documentation of the new motors and drives and they where satisfied!
Old 11-10-2006, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,371 Likes on 466 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Irregardless, I think we've all covered where our opinions lie on the topic. Stirring the pot isn't helping.
Irregardless isnt a word....
Old 11-10-2006, 03:44 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Irregardless isnt a word....
According to Webster's, it is...

irregardless
One entry found for irregardless.

Main Entry: ir·re·gard·less
Pronunciation: "ir-i-'gärd-l&s
Function: adverb
Etymology: probably blend of irrespective and regardless
nonstandard : REGARDLESS
usage Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that "there is no such word." There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose.

My homeboy Noah Webster is a bad motherfuc&er.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
hey smart ass its my boat you are speaking of not ed's(comanche 36) although he has a very nice comanche too

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-10931.html

and if you had the cash...you could be in this boat for 200k with everything mint so in all reality its all inhow you skin the cat and put a boat together....and before you start yappin about three engines....it can get converted to full sttgger right quick for 5k.............wahhhh laaa you just saved yourself a ton by not making a triple!!!! be smart about your responses because you seem to be irritating alot of people who are very helpful and a very close knit group.........we are all friends.....great way to make new ones
LOL!!!!!!

Mike
this guy is clueless!!!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 11-10-2006 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

ran the 41 today.....worth ever penny of the 25 thousand
i paid for it......end of story....cya...m.m...

saw a real real cool 27 magnum at miami beach marina this afternoon yellow and white..
Old 11-10-2006, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,371 Likes on 466 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
ran the 41 today.....worth ever penny of the 25 thousand i paid for it......end of story....cya...m.m.
i'll give ya 50k and your up 100%, deal?

I used that new fangled red death math

Quick Reply: Red Death

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.