Red Death >

Red Death

Notices

Red Death

Old 04-18-2008, 12:36 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had to go back and make sure, but this guy has been at this for almost 2 f$ck$ng years???? Get over it, buddy.
The amazing part is, I have read this entire thread! This guy is never going to buy an Apache. Not in a million years. He has the wrong attitude. Another bottom dweller looking for a steal
Old 04-18-2008, 07:04 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Joe, It's probably not good to make it public you're lookin to get a steal on a boat. We've spoken a lot and I see where you're coming from but sometimes it comes of as being insulting or condescending.

Hopefully you find the one you're looking for and we can do some boating together.
+1
Old 04-18-2008, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 311 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by Jammin'
I believe that's 540 cu in and 27'. I'll bet nocig knows all about market "value". There is also a real value to the years lost NOT boating. It's hard to put a dollar value on them, but if you were to drop dead tomorrow, they'd be worth more than any of your assets, depreciated or not.
Good post. For us true boaters, boating is a way of life. I won't stop living my life just because it cost me an extra $60 to fill up, nor will I ditch my boat for less than market value. When I value a boat I look at two aspects with different values 1) the drivetrain and 2) the boat....... As long as people keep putting $150K+ worth of hardware in these boats then they will be worth that.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:17 PM
Registered

Guys i am simply stating the truth here .The entire boating sales market is at one of its lowest points ever.(Navasink Marina located in one of the countrys weathys areas is for the first time EVER selling forclosed upon boats for banks since there are so many of them )As gas hits 4 dollars a gallon it might not effect the guy buying a 400 grand Skater BUT for the buyer in the 100-150 grand market is a totally different story (and dream on if you think it doesnt ).The above being said WHY would i want to overpay for any LUXURY item when sooner or later i will find a seller who absolutely need the money.Then i will buy and post the price for all to see.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by nocigarette
......My boat is old and i am nobody quote...

Hey pole smoker, i thought i said i was nobody.........And if a n/a 540 making 700 hoarse is low than i am even more ignorant than i orginally thought....Plus my boat is a classic 27 mag that i have restored myself with no care about how much gas it would use...
Have a nice day !!!!
700 is nice power out of a 540 cu not great .You say you are a nobody but you have the nerve to comment that you want ME to overpay for something when you yourself should step up.Spend you own money not mine.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by REDDEATH
sooner or later i will find a seller who absolutely need the money.Then i will buy and post the price for all to see.
Gee, you are a whiz! And a great humanitarian! I think there are some guys that need to sell to feed their kids. Maybe you can steal their boat plus get them to wash your car and mow your lawn. After you are done really working them over please post all the details so we can all know how fabulous you really are.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:49 PM
Registered

You have got me wrong i am not trying to HURT anyone what iam trying to do is buy a LUXURY item that is indicitive of TODAYS market value(no body is getting anywhere near Nada) .I didnot reserect this thread neither will i back down when what iam saying is fundamentially 100% correct.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Registered

ps I would love to get Chucks opinion on this thread .
Old 04-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by REDDEATH
ps I would love to get Chucks opinion on this thread .
I like Chuck and I've been friends with Brett since I was a teenager, worked for him for 5-6 years but I dunno... @ $135 a foot for dockage it seems like he's trying to get the most out of us also....

But hey, I like the location and I like having the boat on a lift so I pay a premium for that....It's kinda like buying an Apache!

Boat should be in the water in a couple weeks, you're welcome to come for a ride.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:01 PM
Registered

I heard the cash got blown on a another new viper , like those don't drop a bit. Nice ride though , I'd pick one up if I had the means.

Quick Reply: Red Death

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.