Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Who owns the 47 being rigged in Pompano, at the shop next door to BAM?? >

Who owns the 47 being rigged in Pompano, at the shop next door to BAM??

Notices

Who owns the 47 being rigged in Pompano, at the shop next door to BAM??

Old 07-08-2009, 05:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,330 Likes on 457 Posts

jokers boat is the old quick tempered 47, jays pics are of lil ceasers. the old inxs is at custom marine sales.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay thats my bad, Sorry about that
Brain malfuktion there

I asked some questions about this 47 when I took those photos but the guys there were not overly friendly
THen I asked about buying the old cracked half destroyed set of raised race hatches for it, and I got quoted a price of 2500 bucks.
For some glass and wood thats cracked, rotted and destroyed???
Yeah I want to get in the 5 O'clock free crack give away line too! Since I cant afford 2500 bucks for some rotted plywood, Maybe I can score some free crack to help ease the pain that my ass got from hearing the price quote.
I just got detailed measurements from the set that Ike has 2 weeks ago
Ill just fabricate my own and ill do some way more modern looking fancy work to them not just a raised center box with an angled front
also going to do some keyless entry type of remote hatch actuator with color changing neon on a plunge switch and alot of lucite acrylic plexiglass so they can be partially see-thru so I can run the neon lights while they are closed as well and at night, Ill have one rockin light show going on. Plexi lucite mirrors will be glued to the inside of the entire engine compartment as well and im going to chrome out both engines to make the engine compartment something more wild than ever imagined in a boat before!
J