NEW Apache in the Mold

Notices

NEW Apache in the Mold

Old 05-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Bigfeather
I AM THE GAY DRUGGIE WHO TOLD YOU "THAT POS APACHE WAS AT OL". WHAT ARE U SMOKING THAT EFFECTS YOUR SHORT TERM MEMORY. JORGE. MIAMI FL.
now thats funny. who cares what boat is where.either way it does not put any porkchops on my plate. lets all meet at braccos and have some clams. mm.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Tell us who you are
Post your name and address where you live
not the gay bath house where you work to support your drug habit
I mean come on, its hard to take anyone seriously that writes stuff like that on a message board online...

The boat is at OL, thats a fact. Of course if there is an issue with the boat, it must be due to the owner who didnt know better; not the builder. Right?

Originally Posted by el indio
now thats funny. who cares what boat is where.either way it does not put any porkchops on my plate. lets all meet at braccos and have some clams. mm.
I think a happy hour of sorts with Apache fans and owners would be an entertaining panel. Ill buy first round, I am sure there will be no lulls in conversation...

Last edited by Tristar Racing; 05-10-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Whatever the owner wants I'm sure OL will charge him for. Maybe he is getting a new granite Vodka bar installed complete with stripper poles. Just to lighten it up.
LOL!
Old 05-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Registered

Whatever the owner wants I'm sure OL will charge him for. Maybe he is getting a new granite Vodka bar installed complete with stripper poles. Just to lighten it up.
LOL!
I think every go fast boat needs a vodka bar and stripper poles!
Old 05-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by daredevil
Ed,,,who is cashbrain ???
Scott
I missed this post. Cashbrain was a negative gadfly like BigFeather that constantly slandered offshore powerboat companies and OSO powerboaters alike. Probably because they have nothing and are worthless sub humans, with no desire to elevate themselves in a positive manner. Just scumbags.
Ed

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-11-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Banned

Scott
I missed this post. Cashbrain was a negative gadfly like BigFeather that constantly slandered offshore powerboat companies and OSO powerboaters alike. Probably because they have nothing and are worthless sub humans, with no desire to elevate themselves in a positive manner. Just scumbags.
Ed
OH,,,ok. I just thought u had a personal misunderstanding with who ever he is ??!! LOL

But that explains it all !!

Carry on !
Old 05-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 3,227 Likes on 1,047 Posts

No need to bash the boat....I've spoken with those that have actually run this thing and there is nothing wrong with it. Sounds like someone got into the ear of the owner and talked him into buying an OL. The Apache is only being de-rigged, not "worked on".

Purpose built to owners specs. 18k lbs at 120 through 6 foot seas isn't anything to scoff at. Those that have actually run this boat don't have anything negative to say about it. Those that work for or own other companies do...Go figure.

Like I said before, not my favorite Apache. But still a bad mo-fo. I'm sure when OL is done de-rigging it, someone will be able to pick it up for a great price, take that hideous radar arch off, lower the fairing and cut off the "euro" style swim step and someone will have one of the baddest Apaches out there! Just my .02

Last edited by thisistank; 05-11-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thanks Tank
Ed
Old 05-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Banned

Thanks Tank
Ed
SURE. WHAT ABOUT THE LAWSUIT? THE OWNER WAS SO HAPPY HE NEEDED PLASTIC SURGERY TO REMOVE THE SMILE FROM HIS FACE. j.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered

Talk about worthless....yeow !!!

Quick Reply: NEW Apache in the Mold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.