NEW Apache in the Mold

Notices

NEW Apache in the Mold

Old 05-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigfeather
BYE TO YOU SCROTUM LICKER. SEE YOU AT THE BATHHOUSE. BRING YOUR OWN GREESE AND YOUR PAL TANK.
That was funny.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apache is still my favorite boat of all time always has been.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 3,228 Likes on 1,047 Posts

SURE. WHAT ABOUT THE LAWSUIT? THE OWNER WAS SO HAPPY HE NEEDED PLASTIC SURGERY TO REMOVE THE SMILE FROM HIS FACE. j.
Lawsuit over the boat going past it's due date? Why not instead of insulting others and playing games you just state what you know? If you have a reason to bash the boat and/or those that worked on it at least state the facts behind your insults, or vailed insults.

After reading all the BS on this thread I went directly to an un-biased source (who knows the boat well) to find the facts. The facts are as stated in my post.

Did your boy Zelenov (owner of the boat) get injured some how? I don't see how its the boats fault if someone gets injured running it wrong.

You're welcome to your opinion, I'm just curious as to the reason behind it. And by the way, I never insulted you or insinuated an insult, I'd appreciate the same respect.

Last edited by thisistank; 05-11-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=PURPLE HORNET;2864082]Apache is still my favorite boat of all time always has been.[/QUOT

COOL. YOU TOO CAN HANG OUT AT THE BATHHOUSE. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CLEAR IT WITH ED AND TANK FIRST. JORGIE.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 3,228 Likes on 1,047 Posts

[QUOTE=Bigfeather;2864092]
Originally Posted by PURPLE HORNET
Apache is still my favorite boat of all time always has been.[/QUOT

COOL. YOU TOO CAN HANG OUT AT THE BATHHOUSE. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CLEAR IT WITH ED AND TANK FIRST. JORGIE.
Dude, what's your problem? You may be able to hide behind a key board with your silly games, but you should still watch who you're talking to boy. Not that difficult to find who you truely are. IP addresses are easy enough to come by.

Yet in the end, your foolishness bores me. Can't say it's been enjoyable reading your drivel. Have fun being banned.

Last edited by thisistank; 05-11-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Banned

Tank,,i think its one of those that have a sail boat ,,,and just bash because they did not get enough fun in live ,,,as soon as they realize that they'r not getting it this way either,,its to late for them .

For the sailboat owner :

OH,,and by the way if u want me in the bathhouse too,,,the soap will be dropped for you to bend over and u better not turn around or i puke on u as well !!!!

Last edited by DareDevil; 05-11-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
No need to bash the boat....I've spoken with those that have actually run this thing and there is nothing wrong with it. Sounds like someone got into the ear of the owner and talked him into buying an OL. The Apache is only being de-rigged, not "worked on".

Purpose built to owners specs. 18k lbs at 120 through 6 foot seas isn't anything to scoff at. Those that have actually run this boat don't have anything negative to say about it. Those that work for or own other companies do...Go figure.

Like I said before, not my favorite Apache. But still a bad mo-fo. I'm sure when OL is done de-rigging it, someone will be able to pick it up for a great price, take that hideous radar arch off, lower the fairing and cut off the "euro" style swim step and someone will have one of the baddest Apaches out there! Just my .02
So is 120 the absolute top speed or just what it can run in 6 footers?
Old 05-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
No need to bash the boat....I've spoken with those that have actually run this thing and there is nothing wrong with it. Sounds like someone got into the ear of the owner and talked him into buying an OL. The Apache is only being de-rigged, not "worked on".

Purpose built to owners specs. 18k lbs at 120 through 6 foot seas isn't anything to scoff at. Those that have actually run this boat don't have anything negative to say about it. Those that work for or own other companies do...Go figure.

Like I said before, not my favorite Apache. But still a bad mo-fo. I'm sure when OL is done de-rigging it, someone will be able to pick it up for a great price, take that hideous radar arch off, lower the fairing and cut off the "euro" style swim step and someone will have one of the baddest Apaches out there! Just my .02
Tank

I don't understand. Is the boat beeing de-rigged in preparation for some modifications/changes or is it beeing stripped of its parts for use on an other boat?

Roger
Old 05-12-2009, 08:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Roger 1
Tank

I don't understand. Is the boat beeing de-rigged in preparation for some modifications/changes or is it beeing stripped of its parts for use on an other boat?

Roger
THEY R PLAYING MUSICAL MOTORS. WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS THE MOTORS STAY WHERE THEY ARE.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Registered

THEY R PLAYING MUSICAL MOTORS. WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS THE MOTORS STAY WHERE THEY ARE.
That's all good and well but eventually, somebody gets stuck with a turd and gets their feelings hurt.

Quick Reply: NEW Apache in the Mold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.