NEW Apache in the Mold

Notices

NEW Apache in the Mold

Old 05-14-2009, 08:03 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Euro deck, radar/light tower, extended swim platform with integral exhaust and now twin tubines with surface drives! Would'nt I like to be able to afford that powerboat! LOL!
Ed
That's what throws me for a loop... Even if I had a couple million to blow on boats I don't see how it makes sense.... We know the got his money somehow and I'm sure he has his act together but it doesn't add up in my opinion.

I'll ask around.....
Old 05-14-2009, 04:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
That's what throws me for a loop... Even if I had a couple million to blow on boats I don't see how it makes sense.... We know the got his money somehow and I'm sure he has his act together but it doesn't add up in my opinion.

I'll ask around.....
Did you miss Tank's post? He seemed very well informed.

Originally Posted by thisistank
No need to bash the boat....I've spoken with those that have actually run this thing and there is nothing wrong with it. Sounds like someone got into the ear of the owner and talked him into buying an OL. The Apache is only being de-rigged, not "worked on".

Purpose built to owners specs. 18k lbs at 120 through 6 foot seas isn't anything to scoff at. Those that have actually run this boat don't have anything negative to say about it. Those that work for or own other companies do...Go figure.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-14-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll ask around.....
Corrrrrrrect !
Old 05-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 3,259 Likes on 1,055 Posts

I'll ask around.....
Oh I'm sure theres lots more to the story. But the fact remains, the people that know the boat and that ran the boat say theres nothing wrong with it. I'll believe un-biased opinions over those that have an agenda.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:32 PM
Banned

SORRY me asking ,,but can somebody post a picture of this boat ,,since i don't even know any thing about it or seen it before ??!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:03 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by daredevil
SORRY me asking ,,but can somebody post a picture of this boat ,,since i don't even know any thing about it or seen it before ??!!!
Page 10 post 94.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:02 AM
Registered

Received 3,259 Likes on 1,055 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
Page 10 post 94.
Page 18, post 172

Boat looks to run fine to me

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...oostertail.mpg
Attached Thumbnails NEW Apache in the Mold-apache-52.jpg   NEW Apache in the Mold-apache-52-2.jpg  

Last edited by thisistank; 05-15-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:09 AM
Banned

Page 18, post 172

Boat looks to run fine to me

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...oostertail.mpg
WOW,,,when u can see a 50 foot boat get out of the water like that ,,,level,,i say it can't be slow ?!

Thanks

NICE BOAT !!
Old 05-15-2009, 06:27 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope whoever can afford this Apache brings it back to McManus, (I know I would) his work is just so damn nice!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-10-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Did you miss Tank's post? He seemed very well informed.
I'm not aquantances with Tank nor am I familiar with his industry experience so I'll just speak to people who work there or are working on the rig.... Don't take this the wrong way or as an insult, it's not intended to be.

Oh I'm sure theres lots more to the story. But the fact remains, the people that know the boat and that ran the boat say theres nothing wrong with it. I'll believe un-biased opinions over those that have an agenda.
One thing I can assure you; Whatever I find I will not post here in fear of being accused of having an agenda....

Have fun folks, all the best.

Quick Reply: NEW Apache in the Mold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.