NEW Apache in the Mold >

NEW Apache in the Mold

Notices

NEW Apache in the Mold

Old 05-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

Play nice or I'll banish your precious thread.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

And if they rerig Cold War they can properly name it by removing the C
Old 05-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow, stupid F huh? geese thats class. and to think i got 30 in the hole for calling a bald cigarette clueless smacker fluffer on the other site...

MM has contributed so much to this site and others and you have the brass balls to go at it with him? i can understand hitting someone who is a smacker but Mark? come on he knows his S. are you for real?

Last edited by TOASTY; 05-25-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TOASTY
wow, stupid F huh? geese thats class. and to think i got 30 in the hole for calling a bald cigarette clueless smacker fluffer on the other site...

MM has contributed so much to this site and others and you have the brass balls to go at it with him? i can understand hitting someone who is a smacker but Mark? come on he knows his S. are you for real?
I AM FLATTERED TO SAY THE LEAST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. MM.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

To be continued.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-10-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Really! The story you heard?
Did he build any that are brand new and rolling over? Did he build any that are tossing crew members out and injuring them? Did he build any where the hulls have been breached? Did he build any that have flown offcourse uncontrollably and ended up in the trees? Did he build any that are causing offshore powerboat insurance rates to skyrocket? What a stupid fukc you are! No wonder you wear high heels.
With only 2 NEW boats out in the last few years, its tough to have an accident in one. You are speaking of builders who put out dozens of new boats every year. Also, of those dozens, the owners are pushing the limits of their ability and power. You said it yourself...This Is A Small Custom Build Boat Co. Please don't compare the accomplishments of other companies. They build more boats and have more responsibility of risk. And, testing a boat without seats can raise a few eyebrows down at the insurance company.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BattleCry
With only 2 NEW boats out in the last few years, its tough to have an accident in one. You are speaking of builders who put out dozens of new boats every year. Also, of those dozens, the owners are pushing the limits of their ability and power. You said it yourself...This Is A Small Custom Build Boat Co. Please don't compare the accomplishments of other companies. They build more boats and have more responsibility of risk. And, testing a boat without seats can raise a few eyebrows down at the insurance company.
They are not accomplishments. They are catastrophes! And anyone who has been around this sport as long as you claim to be should know the difference!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-27-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:26 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AND HERE WE GO AGAIN ,,,,,, CIG against APACHE !!!! LOL

My bet is on APACHE ,,,Cig ,,is only a name not what it used to be !!!

SORRY
Old 05-28-2009, 12:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
They are not accomplishments. They are catastrophes! And anyone who has been around this sport as long as you claim to be should know the difference!
I fully know the difference. I did not say whether they were Good or Bad accomplishments. Again, you are speaking of companies that run a greater risk of accidents with higher sales of boats. This is water not asphalt. Water is very unpredictable and Ego is equally unpredictable. But, they are called accidents for a reason. That reason being that they weren't meant to happen. Like the saying goes...You Can't Stop It, You Can Only Hope To Contain It!

Why the comparison with other boat companies' products? They have higher production numbers/more boats out there and with that they run a greater risk of having the boats they built be involved in accidents.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:44 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BattleCry
I fully know the difference. I did not say whether they were Good or Bad accomplishments. Again, you are speaking of companies that run a greater risk of accidents with higher sales of boats. This is water not asphalt. Water is very unpredictable and Ego is equally unpredictable. But, they are called accidents for a reason. That reason being that they weren't meant to happen. Like the saying goes...You Can't Stop It, You Can Only Hope To Contain It!

Why the comparison with other boat companies' products? They have higher production numbers/more boats out there and with that they run a greater risk of having the boats they built be involved in accidents.
You mentioned a comparison, not me. My statement reflects Apache Powerboats excellent safety record.

Quick Reply: NEW Apache in the Mold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.