NEW Apache in the Mold >

NEW Apache in the Mold

Notices

NEW Apache in the Mold

Old 05-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
You mentioned a comparison, not me. My statement reflects Apache Powerboats excellent safety record.
I still say McManus must pay you...
Old 05-28-2009, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

They are not accomplishments. They are catastrophes! And anyone who has been around this sport as long as you claim to be should know the difference!
REALLY? DEPENDS WHOM YOU ASK. THERE ARE SOME BOATS THAT RUN. AND SOME THAT SIT. FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
REALLY? DEPENDS WHOM YOU ASK. THERE ARE SOME BOATS THAT RUN. AND SOME THAT SIT. FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
And then there are some that get all the girls. BON APPETIT

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-10-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Registered

Cool

just some not all. IF YOU EVER GET YOUR BOOTLEG APACHE RUNNING I CAN SEND THIS LITTLE BLONDE TO YOU WHEN I LOSE INTREST.

Last edited by el indio; 04-16-2010 at 08:35 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Registered

You mentioned a comparison, not me. My statement reflects Apache Powerboats excellent safety record.
INSTEAD OF SMOOCHING MM BUTT WHY DONT YOU BRING YOUR "BOOTLEG APACHE" TO APACHE AND GET IT FINNISHED. YOU JUST TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT THE WORK IS BRING YOUR BOAT OVER TO GET IT FINNISHED. ALL YOU SEEM TO DO IS TALK RIBBLE AND TRY TO LURE UNKNOWING CUSTOMERS INTO THE WEB.
I SPEAK OF MEL RIGGS AND JIMMY AT THE MARINE SHOP. THEY DO ALL MY BOAT WORK AND IT RUNS. YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW ZERO ABOUT. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. BRING THR BOAT TO APACHE AND GET IT FINNISHED. ARE YOU A BOAT OWNER OR RUNNING A MARINE JUNK YARD. CYA.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

INSTEAD OF SMOOCHING MM BUTT WHY DONT YOU BRING YOUR "BOOTLEG APACHE" TO APACHE AND GET IT FINNISHED. YOU JUST TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT THE WORK IS BRING YOUR BOAT OVER TO GET IT FINNISHED. ALL YOU SEEM TO DO IS TALK RIBBLE AND TRY TO LURE UNKNOWING CUSTOMERS INTO THE WEB.
I SPEAK OF MEL RIGGS AND JIMMY AT THE MARINE SHOP. THEY DO ALL MY BOAT WORK AND IT RUNS. YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW ZERO ABOUT. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. BRING THR BOAT TO APACHE AND GET IT FINNISHED. ARE YOU A BOAT OWNER OR RUNNING A MARINE JUNK YARD. CYA.
WOW,,,now that was harsh !
Old 05-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Registered

ANOTHE PIECE OF HISTORY. JUST LIKE YOURS.............HASN'T RUN FOR 3 YEARS..NO MOTORS.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Cold War

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-10-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:47 PM
Registered

Cold War
I HAVE A GIRL FOR HIM TOO. WHEN WILL THE OUTTER LIMITS BE DONE? BOAT GROUPIE CHICKS LIKE EM BETTER RUNNING. JORGE SAYS HI. PLEASE LOOK HIM UP NEXT TIME IN MIAMI.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

just some not all. IF YOU EVER GET YOUR BOOTLEG APACHE RUNNING I CAN SEND THIS LITTLE BLONDE TO YOU WHEN I LOSE INTREST.
I HAVE A GIRL FOR HIM TOO. WHEN WILL THE OUTTER LIMITS BE DONE? BOAT GROUPIE CHICKS LIKE EM BETTER RUNNING. JORGE SAYS HI. PLEASE LOOK HIM UP NEXT TIME IN MIAMI.

ANOTHE PIECE OF HISTORY. JUST LIKE YOURS.............HASN'T RUN FOR 3 YEARS..NO MOTORS.
LOL!
For a guy in his late seventies that Geritol is really working! You're like a jilted b!tch. Don't go into the light!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-29-2009 at 11:26 AM.

Quick Reply: NEW Apache in the Mold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.