Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
NEW Apache in the Mold >

NEW Apache in the Mold

Notices

NEW Apache in the Mold

Old 05-28-2009, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Is Lol Better Then Boating. Warpath And Your BOAT Are Similar They Both Need Transoms. R U Still Laughing?

1 MORE THING. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR 36. I SAW 1 AT RIGGS YEARS BACK. MUSTURD COLOR. I BELIVE IT BELONGED TO A COP. IS THAT YOURS?

Last edited by el indio; 05-28-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
just some not all. IF YOU EVER GET YOUR BOOTLEG APACHE RUNNING I CAN SEND THIS LITTLE BLONDE TO YOU WHEN I LOSE INTREST.
keep pounding away this is great, MM get that little blonde another dye job. I am sure she is a great time though, always running with the throughbreds!!!

this is better then cable, keep hammering!!

My man, my man

CDC..
Old 05-29-2009, 06:36 AM
Registered

Question

Originally Posted by TOASTY
keep pounding away this is great, MM get that little blonde another dye job. I am sure she is a great time though, always running with the throughbreds!!!

this is better then cable, keep hammering!!

My man, my man

CDC..
YOU DONT LIKE BLONDES? LET ME LOOK IN THE BARRACKS AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE IN STOCK.

THE GENT ON THE PORT SIDE IS JORGE. SMILE.

YOU DON'T NEED AN APACHE. SEA RAY DOES THE TRICK.

AT THEIR AGE THEIR PEE ISN'T SALTY YET. CYA.

Last edited by el indio; 04-16-2010 at 08:35 AM.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard from a little birdie that Warpath was the best Apache built, now thats what I heard. I do know that it's the most coveted thats for sure. It's the nicest restored with the most offshore history I can think of. I also know that it's someone around here's DADDY......

Last edited by dfealy; 05-29-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

It was also built and rigged by folks who don't own the name in the current sense.

Been a while since I checked out this thread....not much has changed. Late!
Old 05-29-2009, 02:34 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally Posted by dfealy
I heard from a little birdie that Warpath was the best Apache built, now thats what I heard. I do know that it's the most coveted thats for sure. It's the nicest restored with the most offshore history I can think of. I also know that it's someone around here's DADDY......
NO MOTORS DUDE. BROKEN TRANSOM TO BOOT. JUST THE FACTS. THREE YEARS MAYBE 3 HOURS RUNNING.GOOD CHOICE.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Registered

come on guy??? don't be a hatter, if thats true and I don't have a clue, he has two coveted Warpaths not like you that has to sets of motors just so you don't have down time but has 2 yes 2 Warpaths, the same ( no down time) but the only difference is that he has two bad again coveted mofos. Also if thats true "bad transom" that all can be fixed with money and keep in mind that from what I have heard Again "heard" he is not much of a powerboater just enjoys the best things in life, you know exactly what I mean. He has the best of both worlds, two Warpaths and from my guess something nice to come home to..

Last edited by dfealy; 05-29-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Registered

come on guy??? don't be a hatter, if thats true and I don't have a clue, he has two coveted Warpaths kinda not like you that has to sets of motors just so you don't have down time but has 2 yes 2 Warpaths, the same but the only difference is that he has two bad again coveted mofos. Also if thats true "bad transom" that all can be fixed with money and keep in mind that from what I have heard Again "heard" he is not much of a powerboater just enjoys the best things in life, you know exactly what I mean. He has the best of both worlds, two Warpaths and from my guess something nice to come home to..
JUST THE FACTS. I AM SURE JC WENT IN WITH THE BEST INTENTIONS AND WAS MISLED. TIRED BOAT NEEDS ATTN. 25 YEARES INTITLED TO IT. NOT MY FAULT. HMMMM GEORGE BUSH? IF HE WANTS A MARINE CONSULTANT HE CAN PAY ME ON WHAT HE SAVES.I HAVE A PROVEN RECORD. HES FAR FROM DONE. MM.

Last edited by el indio; 05-29-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by el indio
JUST THE FACTS. I AM SURE JC WENT IN WITH THE BEST INTENTIONS AND WAS MISLED. TIRED BOAT NEEDS ATTN. 25 YEARES INTITLED TO IT. NOT MY FAULT. HMMMM GEORGE BUSH? IF HE WANTS A MARINE CONSULTANT HE CAN PAY ME ON WHAT HE SAVES.I HAVE A PROVEN RECORD. HES FAR FROM DONE. MM.
do you think that it's the baddest Apache out there?
Old 05-29-2009, 04:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

do you think that it's the baddest Apache out there?
Kemosabe

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-10-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Quick Reply: NEW Apache in the Mold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.