NEW Apache in the Mold >

NEW Apache in the Mold

Notices

NEW Apache in the Mold

Old 05-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by dfealy
do you think that it's the baddest Apache out there?
THE BADDEST 1 OUT THERE IS THE 1 THAT RETURNS ON ITS OWN POWER. 41S ARE ALL DIFFERANT. WARPATH NEEDS WORK. AFTER 25 YEARS IT SHOULD. THE TRANSOM HAS ALUMN PLATE CUT FOR THREES. THEY JUST HUNG 6S. TO LOW. ALUMN PLATE WAS PUT ON AT APACHE BOATS BY BOB. I WAS THERE. QUICK FIX. WANNA HEAR MORE.
Attached Thumbnails NEW Apache in the Mold-hell.jpg  
Old 05-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=el indio;2875948]THE BADDEST 1 OUT THERE IS THE 1 THAT RETURNS ON ITS OWN POWER. QUOTE]

Don't do the smoke and mirrors thing . I asked a simple question, I didn't say the baddest Apache that always runs? I asked you and no one else. Do you think that Warpath #1 is the baddest Apache? or do I have to say, pretend that it always comes back on its power, would you say that its the baddest?

Last edited by dfealy; 05-29-2009 at 04:22 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=dfealy;2875952]
Originally Posted by el indio
THE BADDEST 1 OUT THERE IS THE 1 THAT RETURNS ON ITS OWN POWER. QUOTE]

Don't do the smoke and mirrors thing . I asked a simple question, I didn't say the baddest Apache that always runs? I asked you and no one else. Do you think that Warpath #1 is the baddest Apache? or do I have to say, pretend that it always comes back on its power, would you say that its the baddest?
PROBABLY HAS THE BADDEST TRANSOM. WHAT MAKES IT BAD? FYI THE # 1 "BADDEST" 41 APACHE STARTED AS CIGARETTE. WHEN ITS DONE IN AND OUT LET ME SEE IT RUN AND ILL TELL YOU. UNTIL THEN ILL TELLYA. ITS NICE. NICE NOT TO OWN. I KNOW WHAT IT COSTS TO DO AND WHAT IT NEEDS. BEEN THERE AND DONE IT. I KNOW THAT BOAT ALONG TIME. REMEMBER I HAVE 1.AND HAVE TOTALLY RE DONE IT FROM THR DASH BACK. YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIANCE? SEE PHOTO. TOTAL WITH MOTORS 10 WEEKS. BEFORE AND AFTER. MM.
Attached Thumbnails NEW Apache in the Mold-15.jpg   NEW Apache in the Mold-800sc1.bmp  
Old 05-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=el indio;2875961]

PROBABLY HAS THE BADDEST TRANSOM. WHAT MAKES IT BAD? FYI THE # 1 "BADDEST" 41 APACHE STARTED AS CIGARETTE. WHEN ITS DONE IN AND OUT LET ME SEE IT RUN AND ILL TELL YOU. UNTIL THEN ILL TELLYA. ITS NICE. NICE NOT TO OWN. I KNOW WHAT IT COSTS TO DO AND WHAT IT NEEDS. BEEN THERE AND DONE IT. I KNOW THAT BOAT ALONG TIME. REMEMBER I HAVE 1.AND HAVE TOTALLY RE DONE IT FROM THR DASH BACK. YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIANCE? SEE PHOTO. TOTAL WITH MOTORS 10 WEEKS. BEFORE AND AFTER. MM.
elindio, please don't go there you have OLD equipment. Yes maybe gone threw but still outdated stuff. His boat is #1 Warpath "Restored" that means a boat with history in original condition not a old Apache like yours, if his is a tired boat what does that make yours? I remember seeing pictures of everything being taken out inspected re done or polished and being put back together by a well known person. Or are you saying that thats not good enough? It looks kinda what you do with the exception that yours gets the motors gone thru from time to time. Lets say what you are saying about the transom is true ( I find it hard to believe I will explain later why) I am sure that he has the time and money to get it done. Other than that, your pictures don't impress me or anyone that has been around boating like yourself because as you are saying that it can all look good but not actually be? Now why I don't actually believe you about the transom is because you are a die hard Apache lover like many of us are and you will not except the fact that he has a bad asz boat. Why you don't except the fact?? well I maybe could take a wild guess but will keep that for myself.

Last edited by dfealy; 05-29-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:44 PM
Registered

You Seem To Have It Figured Out.WARPATH; New Paint Old Machinery. Like A New Armani Suit With Dirty Underware. Who You Talking To. I Know That Boat.do You. Needs To Be Gutted And Redone. Other Wise Time Goes On. And New Transom. Remount Motors. Cant Be Nickel And Dimed. Again Have You Seen The Boat??????????????????

Last edited by el indio; 05-29-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Registered

You Seem To Have It Figured Out. New Paint Old Machinery. Like A New Armani Suit With Dirty Underware. Who You Talking To. I Know That Boat.do You. Needs To Be Gutted And Redone. Other Wise Time Goes On. And New Transom. Remount Motors. Cant Be Nickel And Dimed. Again Have You Seen The Boat??????????????????
thats what I've been saying about your boat EXACTLY. It reminds me of a double breasted zoot suite with washed underwears....the only diffrence is that they have patches on them.. LoL

If he gutted and redid the boat, would you think that it will be better than yours? I will remind you about the history.

Last edited by dfealy; 05-29-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Registered

thats what I've been saying about your boat EXACTLY. It reminds me of a double breasted zoot suite with washed underwears....the only diffrence is that they have patches on them.. LoL

If he redid he gutted the boat and redid it would you think that it will be better than yours? I will remind you about the history.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE BOAT. I HAVE. HOW MUCH INVESTED IN THAT WORTHLESS PIECE OF HISTORY. MY CONDOLANCES TO JC. IN MORE WAYS THEN 1. CYA.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Banned

HAVE YOU SEEN THE BOAT. I HAVE. HOW MUCH INVESTED IN THAT WORTHLESS PIECE OF HISTORY. MY CONDOLANCES FOR JC. IN MORE WAYS THEN 1. CYA.
THE BADEST APACHE 41 IS ALIZE VITE ,,,was and still is !!!!!

And if i had the cash,,it would be mine ,,,maybe 1 day it is !
Old 05-29-2009, 05:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
THE BADEST APACHE 41 IS ALIZE VITE ,,,was and still is !!!!!

And if i had the cash,,it would be mine ,,,maybe 1 day it is !
MUST BE 1 OF THE 41 S WITH THE GOOD TRANSOM.

Last edited by el indio; 05-29-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Registered

HAVE YOU SEEN THE BOAT. I HAVE. HOW MUCH INVESTED IN THAT WORTHLESS PIECE OF HISTORY. MY CONDOLANCES TO JC. IN MORE WAYS THEN 1. CYA.

I will say that if you ever get over you know what, I will re-ask the question again. For know I just wanted to ask YOU a question to see if you were over it.

By the way, are you going to do the bimini run in that thing or are you afraid of breaking something? (I have you ask you this way as you feel it proper to speak about someone elses boat like this) We all know you have the experience. Bring the new girls along that might get people jeolous. NOT... Lol

I feel that you should remove that statement because putting down someone else or someones boat like you are doing because of the obvious, is a HUGE sign of weakness.

Last edited by dfealy; 05-29-2009 at 05:09 PM.

Quick Reply: NEW Apache in the Mold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.