NEW Apache in the Mold >

NEW Apache in the Mold

Notices

NEW Apache in the Mold

Old 06-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
How is it possible that you know the value of this powerboat? Perhaps a call to the owner will enlighten you, rather than spouting off childish wild negative jealous comments like the you do. His phone number is in the ad.
Morning Ed,,i see u are up and full of power....lol

I think what he ment and i do at least ,,,is i think yes he has allot of money into it and its a one of a kind boat ,,but i would not spend 1.2 mil for a 47 APACHE unless i had like 100 mil in my bank ACC.
I also think the 41's used all of them are over priced ,,just because its an APACHE does not mean people can ask 150 + for a '80's boat,,,just my opinion,,,I DO LOVE THEM ,,,and oh sorry ,,they can ask it but i don't see anybody paying that much for them.

I still want one.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:17 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

How is it possible that you know the value of this powerboat? Perhaps a call to the owner will enlighten you, rather than spouting off childish wild negative jealous comments like the you do. His phone number is in the ad.
Ed, it's the truth, you see it as bashing. For a moment, stop seeing the Apache world thru rose colored glasses and it will all make sense. Unless the bildge is lined with Gold it's not worth $1.2m It's mainly plastic and steel, nothing more.

It's a beautiful boat and the workmanship is phonomenal but it ain't worth $1.2m.

Sorry you see that as negative, it's just reality.
http://www.apachepowerboats.com/videos.php

Last edited by Panther; 06-04-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

They Are Worth What You Can Get For Them. Cheaper To Buy Together And Running Then Do A Re Rigg. Mf Bought Crazyhorse In Great Shape Because He Didnt Want To Re Rigg Jester.to Much Stress. He Has Figured It To Be Better After Doing It Every Which Way. And I Mean Everyway. MM.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
Morning Ed,,i see u are up and full of power....lol

I think what he ment and i do at least ,,,is i think yes he has allot of money into it and its a one of a kind boat ,,but i would not spend 1.2 mil for a 47 APACHE unless i had like 100 mil in my bank ACC.
I also think the 41's used all of them are over priced ,,just because its an APACHE does not mean people can ask 150 + for a '80's boat,,,just my opinion,,,I DO LOVE THEM ,,,and oh sorry ,,they can ask it but i don't see anybody paying that much for them.

I still want one.
Good Morning Scott
The offshore powerboat market is soft, and Apache Powerboats are not inexpensive. Don't expect a fire sale, most of the owners that offer their Apache Powerboats for sale are financially solvent. And not subject to much price flexability. And certainly intolerant of assinine know it all comments (Panther) concerning the value their Apache. And yes, they are very desireable offshore powerboats.
Ed

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-04-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Panther
Ed, it's the truth, you see it as bashing. For a moment, stop seeing the Apache world thru rose colored glasses and it will all make sense. Unless the bildge is lined with Gold it's not worth $1.2m It's mainly plastic and steel, nothing more.

It's a beautiful boat and the workmanship is phonomenal but it ain't worth $1.2m.

Sorry you see that as negative, it's just reality.
http://www.apachepowerboats.com/videos.php
Try and duplicate it for what you say it is worth. That will educate you real quick as to it's value!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-04-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Registered

Paleface $299,000.00. Fresh, Mean, Lean And Clean.

Oso Classifieds.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Try and duplicate it for what you say it is worth? That will educate you real quick as to their value!
Replacement (duplication) value and retail value have nothing to do with each other.... If you can find me a buyer who will buy my rig for duplication value I'll gladly sell it to them and give you a hefty commission.

Sorry man but education isn't needed for common sense.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Panther
Replacement (duplication) value and retail value have nothing to do with each other.... If you can find me a buyer who will buy my rig for duplication value I'll gladly sell it to them and give you a hefty commission.

Sorry man but education isn't needed for common sense.
The price you see in the ad for Spirit of Apache is retail value, duplication value is quite a bit more. Plus he includes that beautiful truck $$, plus extra complete 1300 hp engine $$$, plus trailer $. That is a tremendous amount of $$$$$$$$ invested. So 1.2 million is not unreasonable. Just for most average Joe Powerboaters financially unobtainable.
Another thing that I find interesting is when someone can't afford something, why is it immediately too expensive and not worth half the asking price?

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-04-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

We shall have to wait and see what she sells for.

BTW, my buddy just bought a $1M boat for less than $1/2M... Boats are depreciating assets, not investments.

Maybe one of the Arab Sheiks will buy it.

Best of luck to you marketing it for MM!
Old 06-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Registered

Try and duplicate it for what you say it is worth. That will educate you real quick as to it's value!
RIGHT ON. OUTTER LIMITS HAS A HULL START THERE. MM.

Quick Reply: NEW Apache in the Mold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.