Notices

NEW Apache in the Mold

Old 06-04-2009, 06:22 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
El Indio
Let's spend some money! Help me price it out.
Exclude the asking price for Cold War in it's derigged condition. Begin,
3 professionally built engines exhaust included- at least 1200 HP....price?
3 probably SCS shiftable gear boxes...price?
3 VISSM drives & transom assemblies....price?
Bolsters........price?
Myco trailer.......price?
Professional Custom rigger, who do you suggest..price?
What else?
Ed
I will bid this job for you lets just start with the engines 3 Chiefs lets go all out Twin Turbo 1800+ probably in the
$300k -$350k range
Old 06-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

There is a cap on the $ with this client, that's why even with a quick loose total the #'s are staggering!
Thanks
Ed
Old 06-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sean stinson
I will bid this job for you lets just start with the engines 3 Chiefs lets go all out Twin Turbo 1800+ probably in the
$300k -$350k range
Sean
Jump right in there! Keep working the #'s. Drives , interior, prices? Also go as high with the HP on pump gas as possible.....engines fully marine dressed.
Ed

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-04-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

You can rebuild an entire boat for that amount of money... BTW, You can buy some chiefs for $40K a piecee..

Replacement cost on my rig is $240K... Please sell it for me so I can cut you the check for $24K, there's your money for engines.

It will be the best flip story of all time, thanks to you Ed!
Old 06-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Panther
You can rebuild an entire boat for that amount of money... BTW, You can buy some chiefs for $40K a piecee..

Replacement cost on my rig is $240K... Please sell it for me so I can cut you the check for $24K, there's your money for engines.

It will be the best flip story of all time, thanks to you Ed!
Frank
If you feel your Apache Performance Boat isn't worth much then who am I to argue with you? Sell it to Dreamer for 10 bucks. Then you both will be happy. Have a nice Eternity.
Ed

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-04-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

if you buy total pkge from merc the price with the drive and tranny. headers is much cheaper then piecing it together. show me 1 perf boat that doesnt need spare power. if you do it ,do it right. NO DOWN TIME WHATS THAT WORTH?

THESE BOATS ARE WORTH NOTHING THEESE DAYS. DID YOU SEE THAT NEW ANTI-SMUGGELING PLANE FLA HAS. FIRST ONE.

Last edited by el indio; 06-04-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by el indio
if you buy total pkge from merc the price with the drive and tranny. headers is much cheaper then piecing it together. show me 1 perf boat that doesnt need spare power. if you do it ,do it right. NO DOWN TIME WHATS THAT WORTH?

THESE BOATS ARE WORTH NOTHING THEESE DAYS. DID YOU SEE THAT NEW ANTI-SMUGGELING PLANE FLA HAS. FIRST ONE.
El Indio
I'll look into the Mercury Racing package prices & Chief Engine prices. I feel Cold War may require the shiftable SCS crash boxes though. I agree with you 100% about the downtime. Spare power and drives are the first class way to go! I will put some numbers together for as much we can foresee. And I'm sure we can't foresee 100% of this project. This Apache up and running is not inexpensive. That is where the desire comes in, either you want it or you don't. In God we trust, all others pay cash!
Thanks
Ed
Old 06-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
El Indio
I'll look into the Mercury Racing package prices & Chief Engine prices. I feel Cold War may require the shiftable SCS crash boxes though. I agree with you 100% about the downtime. Spare power and drives are the first class way to go! I will put some numbers together for as much we can foresee. And I'm sure we can't foresee 100% of this project. This Apache up and running is not inexpensive. That is where the desire comes in, either you want it or you don't. In God we trust, all others pay cash!
Thanks
Ed
ONCE YOU GET IT TOGETHER AND RUNNING THE FUN STARTS. YOU GET TO KEEP IT RUNNING. BIG BUCK BOAT. MM. PS. WAY ABOVE ME. I HAVE A 25 YEAR OLD APACHE. MINE SAT FOR SEVERAL YEARS WITH THE GOVT. LOW PROFILE TO SAY THE LEAST. TRADED A 35 CIG I HAD FOR LIKE 15 YEARS FOR IT. HAD A PAIR OF 540 PKGS. DONE. GET 1 GOOD BOAT AND MAINTAIN IT TO THE MAX. HAS BEEN WORKING FOR ME... MM.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bondo boats?
Attached Thumbnails NEW Apache in the Mold-dscn7301%2520%2528medium%2529%5B1%5D.jpg   NEW Apache in the Mold-dscn7302%2520%2528medium%2529%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 06-05-2009, 06:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by el indio
ONCE YOU GET IT TOGETHER AND RUNNING THE FUN STARTS. YOU GET TO KEEP IT RUNNING. BIG BUCK BOAT. MM. PS. WAY ABOVE ME. I HAVE A 25 YEAR OLD APACHE. MINE SAT FOR SEVERAL YEARS WITH THE GOVT. LOW PROFILE TO SAY THE LEAST. TRADED A 35 CIG I HAD FOR LIKE 15 YEARS FOR IT. HAD A PAIR OF 540 PKGS. DONE. GET 1 GOOD BOAT AND MAINTAIN IT TO THE MAX. HAS BEEN WORKING FOR ME... MM.
El Indio
The gentleman interested in Cold War is a personal friend of mine. Of course a millionaire, but you have to have those millions stacked high to buy, rig & maintain a powerboat of this magnitude. I will put some rough numbers together for him and then look at his shocked face! If he decides to persue it, my recomendation is of course to take it back to the man that built it....McManus. Let's see what he does.
Thanks
Ed

Quick Reply: NEW Apache in the Mold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.