36' Apache X's, what do you have?

Notices

36' Apache X's, what do you have?

Old 12-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89
That could be months from now!
Spittin Snow flakes and windy as hell at the moment. I just measured again and came up with 8 1/2 again. If you want me to shoot some pics level at the running surface I can do that as well.

I was gonna measuring everthing up for my Guages today but I guess I will wait until the weekend when it is supposed to be mid 50's and sunny.

Good luck on your project Frank I am curious to see what you come up with. I was thinking that at some point I might repower and do diesels with b-maxs if the Diesel's will fit. That is severall years out, and for now I will enjoy my mild/reliable power.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by baywatch
Spittin Snow flakes and windy as hell at the moment. I just measured again and came up with 8 1/2 again. If you want me to shoot some pics level at the running surface I can do that as well.

I was gonna measuring everthing up for my Guages today but I guess I will wait until the weekend when it is supposed to be mid 50's and sunny.

Good luck on your project Frank I am curious to see what you come up with. I was thinking that at some point I might repower and do diesels with b-maxs if the Diesel's will fit. That is severall years out, and for now I will enjoy my mild/reliable power.
sure, pics would be great!!!

Thanks again for your help! Not sure what I'm doing at the moment, just research for now.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
sure, pics would be great!!!

Thanks again for your help! Not sure what I'm doing at the moment, just research for now.
Here ya go. As you can see the Cavitation plate is on plane with the boat bottom. Hopefully this helps and sorry it took me so long to get it measured up for ya.
Attached Thumbnails 36' Apache X's, what do you have?-oss-week-087-small-.jpg   36' Apache X's, what do you have?-oss-week-089-small-.jpg   36' Apache X's, what do you have?-oss-week-088-small-.jpg