Joining the ranks of the Apache owners! >

Joining the ranks of the Apache owners!

Notices

Joining the ranks of the Apache owners!

Old 12-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 169 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Joining the ranks of the Apache owners!

Well i did it! After reading these forums about every apache 41 on the market for some time now, i finally decided to jump in. Scott Shogren gave me a deal i couldn’t refuse on the apache 41 at Shogren Marine. Owning an Apache 41 has been a dream of mine for many years and the time has finally come. im so excited i can barely contain myself and i somehow find a way to let everyone who i have a conversation with know i have an apache powerboat now! i plan on new paint and interior right off the bat with this boat and im sure #6's aren’t far behind. i really appreciate everyone’s opinions in this forum and it helped me make the biggest powerboat decision yet. so i would just like to thank all of you for helping (rather you know it or not). And any more help or suggestions will be greatly valued

Andy
Old 12-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Luck Andy....you're gonna love it !!

Congrats !
Old 12-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

Congratulations! You will absolutely love that boat without a doubt. Please be sure to post some pictures when you get some and keep us posted on the updates. Hopefully you live somewhere where you can use it right away, but for most of us this is as close to boating as we will get for a few months, so please keep us posted
Old 12-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Registered

congrats!!!! That looked to me to be a great deal.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Registered

That's awesome! Congrats and welcome to the family!!!

You will love the boat without a doubt. We've only had ours a short time and can't wait for summer!!! In the meantime, we'll click on videos and pray for a short winter.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thanks a lot! im throwing around some new names for the Apache. Of course, we will go through the proper name change ceremony and party that ensues. But i live in Oklahoma and have plenty of time to wrestle details with the boat before i actually get to use it. Here’s two names that i am tossing around: (No Reservations) or (Me Chief, You Ingines) not sure how to spell Ingines or Engines. what do you guys think?
Old 12-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 311 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
Well i did it! After reading these forums about every apache 41 on the market for some time now, i finally decided to jump in. Scott Shogren gave me a deal i couldn’t refuse on the apache 41 at Shogren Marine. Owning an Apache 41 has been a dream of mine for many years and the time has finally come. im so excited i can barely contain myself and i somehow find a way to let everyone who i have a conversation with know i have an apache powerboat now! i plan on new paint and interior right off the bat with this boat and im sure #6's aren’t far behind. i really appreciate everyone’s opinions in this forum and it helped me make the biggest powerboat decision yet. so i would just like to thank all of you for helping (rather you know it or not). And any more help or suggestions will be greatly valued

Andy
Well kiss my grits. I've just closed the deal on a 28 apache (http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18918-en.html) and my name is Andy and it will stay in OK. So there are two OSO members, both named andy, both closed on an Apache during the same week, and both boats are going to OK. Thats just too strange. Congrats. Any chance the boat will be coming to Texoma?

I'll post some pics when I take delivery.

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 12-05-2007 at 11:56 AM.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

texoma huh? we will be in catfish bay several times this coming year, of course last year was a waist and no one got to enjoy the lake that much but hopfully this year will be different. congrats on your apache too and hopefully we can hook up this coming year and compare the two
Old 12-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Well kiss my grits. I've just closed the deal on a 28 apache (http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18918-en.html) and my name is Andy and it will stay in OK. So there are two OSO members, both named andy, both closed on an Apache during the same week, and both boats are going to OK. Thats just too strange. Congrats. Any chance the boat will be coming to Texoma?

I'll post some pics when I take delivery.
What's in the water down there in Texas?? Andy....Apache....you see a trend here????
Old 12-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 311 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
texoma huh? we will be in catfish bay several times this coming year, of course last year was a waist and no one got to enjoy the lake that much but hopfully this year will be different. congrats on your apache too and hopefully we can hook up this coming year and compare the two
Lets definately meet up. Last year my boating time was reduced to fishing off a craig cat, but I was on the water and thats all that mattered. My family has a house up there. http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=173027 this thread shows exactly where on the lake. I'm really excited about the summer. With two apache's on the water it will be one to remember. I can't wait.

Quick Reply: Joining the ranks of the Apache owners!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.