28 Apache in classifieds

Notices

28 Apache in classifieds

Old 02-14-2008, 03:53 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

The home work came from me, so if someone want to yell at someone about that Apache its me, its not Adams fault. Adam is a good guy trying to find a great boat, if was not for Andy E-mailing me About my boat being on Ebay, I would still be looking, I got lucky with my Apache, hope Adam finds a good one
Old 02-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 313 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
this is where we are going.
swim up room will be nice.I don't have to walk back drunk
http://www.honeymoonsinc.com/Page3066.aspx#
Thats funny. I almost picked that place. I've heard nothing but good things about that place and it was recommended by A LOT of people.

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 02-15-2008 at 08:24 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apache

First I want to say to all the members of OSO, I am sorry if I have said anything offensive to anybody, especially "By U Boy"

This is what I know about the boat, I have owned it for about two years, I purchased it from a dealer here in Ga.

Mr.Leslie had something to do with the boat being taken, and hid the boat in Savannah, GA until the insurance paid him off.
It was a large sum according to the insurance company.

When they found the boat, it was still on the trailer. The only damage was the stereo system was missing and the Ship-to-Shore radio and the props. From what I have heard, he has the props at his house for sale.

I have spoke to Tracy Grimes, who rebuilt the engines, and he gave me the bill sheet on the engines and this information off of it, they are Twin 496 Tall Block Chev. Boat Engines, with 550 hp. And they have 850 King Demon Carborators. with Twister Hyd. Roller Cams. Edleblock performance manifolds. One inch hole spacer, ignition type MSD Mag. Pick-up 6-AL box. Idle Air bleeds .063. H/Speed Bleeds. The boat has the original Apache Vin Number, it does not have another Vin.

I have registered the boat in my name for the 2008 year, I had no problem registering the boat.

I have spent arpund 15,000 dollars on this boat.

If someone is serious about buying this boat, then they are more than welcome to call me at (404)391-1174. And I will be glad to show them the boat. I do not know everything about boats, I am sure that someone else will find something wrong with the boat.

Also,
"Go Fast Pilot" is a young kid, who doesn't know much about boats in general.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by john_john540
First I want to say to all the members of OSO, I am sorry if I have said anything offensive to anybody, especially "By U Boy"

This is what I know about the boat, I have owned it for about two years, I purchased it from a dealer here in Ga.

Mr.Leslie had something to do with the boat being taken, and hid the boat in Savannah, GA until the insurance paid him off.
It was a large sum according to the insurance company.

When they found the boat, it was still on the trailer. The only damage was the stereo system was missing and the Ship-to-Shore radio and the props. From what I have heard, he has the props at his house for sale.

I have spoke to Tracy Grimes, who rebuilt the engines, and he gave me the bill sheet on the engines and this information off of it, they are Twin 496 Tall Block Chev. Boat Engines, with 550 hp. And they have 850 King Demon Carborators. with Twister Hyd. Roller Cams. Edleblock performance manifolds. One inch hole spacer, ignition type MSD Mag. Pick-up 6-AL box. Idle Air bleeds .063. H/Speed Bleeds. The boat has the original Apache Vin Number, it does not have another Vin.

I have registered the boat in my name for the 2008 year, I had no problem registering the boat.

I have spent arpund 15,000 dollars on this boat.

If someone is serious about buying this boat, then they are more than welcome to call me at (404)391-1174. And I will be glad to show them the boat. I do not know everything about boats, I am sure that someone else will find something wrong with the boat.

Also,
"Go Fast Pilot" is a young kid, who doesn't know much about boats in general.
A young kid LMAO! I actually learned more about the history of this boat from people around Lanier than talking to you. Their stories matched up! Im not gonna waste my time explaining myself I was just sharing my knowledge about what I knew about the boat as I would want anyone else to do in the same situation.

If anyone wants to know more about the boat then PM me and I'll be glad to share what I know about the boat.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:39 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Sounds like the boat has more of a storied past then I thought??????????? Good luck to John and anyone who buys it.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:03 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey John, Dont send me private messages about your boat Vin #, I dont app. it, you know what you have and what you bought at auction. Good luck with your sale, but I dont care so dont send me any nasty messages, its not proper.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered

Default Apache

If you don't want me to send you messages then you need to quit posting false information about this boat. I did not buy this boat at an auction, I bought it from dealer in GA. If thats any of your business, so stop putting false information on OSO.

P.S
I know you have better things to do. So stop the immature drama.
If you want to talk to me call, don't run your mouth.
404-391-1174

John
If someone wants to buy my boat it is fine, if they dont thats fine too.
Everyone talking about this boat has never even seen the boat amd does not have any idea what they are talking about.

Last edited by john_john540; 02-14-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:26 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thats fine John, good luck with your sale, I am not running my mouth, I dont know enuff about your boat to do that( I have never seen it in person), but I have spoken with you over the phone about it, you have no Idea what you own, or any info about it. I wish you the best of luck with the selling the boat you bought.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered

ok, that is fine, just drop the topic of my boat. There is more important things for you to do, but like I said, you don't know anything about this boat, if you read what I posted earlier, it said everything, the truth, about the boat that I know of as of now.

So find something else to gossip about.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:37 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

hey John I dont gossip, good luck with selling your boat, I know Adam will buy it at the right price, we have talked about it before, maybe you should E-mail him about your boat and give him a great price, he will buy it. Good luck John

Quick Reply: 28 Apache in classifieds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.