28 Apache in classifieds >

28 Apache in classifieds

Notices

28 Apache in classifieds

Old 02-21-2008, 06:21 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
ok im finally going to chime in here with my .02!

if anyone thinks that buying a 17 year old boat is not going to have some problems then you are completely delusional. if you want an apache without any issues or problems go buy one new from mcmanus. otherwise weigh the good and the bad and make a freaking decision about it and move on. of course the boat has issues it doesnt take a high school diploma to figure that out. but dam if you think you are going to buy a 17 year old apache and not spend a dime on it i think you should find a different hobby. i bought my apache in december from shogren and read every post related to the boat and of course some a$$hole who had went and looked at it said it had stress cracks on it.... (no sh!t) well what he didnt see is what caused the cracks he was talking about, he just spouted off that it was a p.o.s. cause there was a couple of cracks on it. well the cracks were caused by the hydraulic cylinders that raised the hatches. EASY FIX we simply made braces to correct the problem and moved on with the project. stop bashing the guys boat and if someone is really serious about buying it let them make an educated decision themselves and give them useful info like how to correct the problems the WILL find after they buy it. and who cares if they travel to see it or not, small price to pay to find an apache

anyways im still a kid and i still LOVE my apache 41!

ALL DEPENDS ON THE 17 YEAR OLD BOAT........OR 22 YEAR OLD BOAT.....
Old 02-21-2008, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
ok im finally going to chime in here with my .02!

if anyone thinks that buying a 17 year old boat is not going to have some problems then you are completely delusional. if you want an apache without any issues or problems go buy one new from mcmanus. otherwise weigh the good and the bad and make a freaking decision about it and move on. of course the boat has issues it doesnt take a high school diploma to figure that out. but dam if you think you are going to buy a 17 year old apache and not spend a dime on it i think you should find a different hobby. i bought my apache in december from shogren and read every post related to the boat and of course some a$$hole who had went and looked at it said it had stress cracks on it.... (no sh!t) well what he didnt see is what caused the cracks he was talking about, he just spouted off that it was a p.o.s. cause there was a couple of cracks on it. well the cracks were caused by the hydraulic cylinders that raised the hatches. EASY FIX we simply made braces to correct the problem and moved on with the project. stop bashing the guys boat and if someone is really serious about buying it let them make an educated decision themselves and give them useful info like how to correct the problems the WILL find after they buy it. and who cares if they travel to see it or not, small price to pay to find an apache

anyways im still a kid and i still LOVE my apache 41!

I appreciate everything you have said and everyone has told me that Apache is a good boat. And I wish that everyone would just let this go and let whoever is interested in this boat make their own decision.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by el indio
ALL DEPENDS ON THE 17 YEAR OLD BOAT........OR 22 YEAR OLD BOAT.....
Apaches are good boats. Let the buyer decide how he wants to go about buying his boat, not anyone else.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JPD Motorsports
COME ON SUMMER!!!! I'm running out of popcorn this winter from all the bulcrap that has been posted.

Seller says is what it is a once potentual buyer says what it is while other are looking on, if somebody is serious aobut the boat sure they will read here and other places to do research, but will also go see for themselves or have somebody they "trust" go look before they go. Don't know how much lunger a person can beat a dead horse but the way this thread is going were all about to see!

I appreciate your comment, I've been trying to get this message across the whole time.
Thanks,
John
Old 02-21-2008, 04:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Go_Fast_Pilot
If that is true then I want names. I spent 45 minutes looking at the boat in a low light area at that where I had seen all i could. There again you alter the truth to make you look better. And you would have to add about ten years to the boat FYI. This is so stupid. I have yet to bash the boat all I said was it needed work and then your only defense was Im a young kid and don't know anything about boats. Anybody will tell you it needs work and I agree its a 17 year old boat things are going to need to be fixed.

Yes it is true, you were probably there 45 minutes. I got there late, so you only saw the boat around 10 minutes, since you weren't authorized to go look at the boat. Yes it stupid, that you have spent all this time worrying about my boat. Like I said before, and I'll say it again, I am sure that anybody that comes and looks at this boat, will find someting wrong with it.

Let the buyer decide.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by john_john540
Apaches are good boats. Let the buyer decide how he wants to go about buying his boat, not anyone else.
good point....and LET THE BUYER BEWARE...........SEE THE I LOVE THIS G/D BOAT THREAD.......
Old 02-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by el indio
good point....and LET THE BUYER BEWARE...........SEE THE I LOVE THIS G/D BOAT THREAD.......
Let the buyer beware of people that say things that are not true and have nothing else to do.

I am sure that whoever buys this boat will bring someone with them that is experienced in boats or have a survey done on this boat. They are welcome to do whatever they need to do to satisfy theirself.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by john_john540
Let the buyer beware of people that say things that are not true and have nothing else to do.

I am sure that whoever buys this boat will bring someone with them that is experienced in boats or have a survey done on this boat. They are welcome to do whatever they need to do to satisfy theirself.

John,

still need motor pics. we are planning on flying to GA in a week or 2 to look at it.

Old 02-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve_H
John,

still need motor pics. we are planning on flying to GA in a week or 2 to look at it.

Sorry for taking so long Steve, we are having bad weather here and I am going to go take pictures of the motors as soon as it clears up. Hopefully by this sunday.
Thanks,
John
Old 02-21-2008, 08:58 PM
JnT
Registered

But at least we are getting some rain! Its nasty outside but we need all we can get.

Quick Reply: 28 Apache in classifieds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.