Looking at this Apache >

Looking at this Apache

Notices

Looking at this Apache

Old 06-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dono77056
Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Yes you are right i guess thats why you keep posting
Old 06-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Registered

jeff32
Knot for you!
Platinum Member

1989 Formula F 35-7 Did I miss anything??????

I was the second post of this tread. Looked at the number of pages tonight, read the whole thing....

Why don't everyone just drop this tread, don't even start another one, and go on to ANYTHING else a little more useful and positive????

come on guys...

I GUESS WE CAN TRY THIS AGAIN. GUYS YOU NEED TO READ THIS. I THINK THIS GUY KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT, SO AGAIN, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS QUIT POSTING. AND ITS OVER.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Registered

I'm sorry for my behavior fellas and I no's most of ye think's I'm jest an illitrate backwoods mormon. Truth is I's not illitrate I wuz at my parents wedding, yes they still is bruther and sister and I's not a mormon I's raised a baptist. I's jest stress from a hard day at the methlab and chop shop and a little frustrated since i cant's hang on the elmentry school no more. Sorry guys.

John_John540

your little friend from the short bus
Old 06-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnisnuckinfuts
I'm sorry for my behavior fellas and I no's most of ye think's I'm jest an illitrate backwoods mormon. Truth is I's not illitrate I wuz at my parents wedding, yes they still is bruther and sister and I's not a mormon I's raised a baptist. I's jest stress from a hard day at the methlab and chop shop and a little frustrated since i cant's hang on the elmentry school no more. Sorry guys.

John_John540

your little friend from the short bus
HERE WE GO AGAIN, AND GUESS WHO POSTED THIS, IT IS ****HEA* CHRIS SUCKAS* HE IS TRYING TO DISGUISE HIMSELF, THIS IS WHAT KIND OF STUPID IDIOTS ON HERE AND DONT KNOW WHEN TO QUIT. SO KEEP IT COMING CHRIS.

Last edited by john_john540; 06-04-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Registered

Bear with me people the fumes were a little strong at the ole methlab today, sit back and watch me argue with myself and chase my tail.

john_johnn540

the truth is out there just dont look for it from me
Old 06-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Registered

Chris Sunkin
Childish Antics
Platinum Member

Chrisisnuckinfuts

Chris Sunken
Old 06-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Registered

Sorry people all the generations of inbreeding have made my head a little slow. Forgive me if I lose all creativity and regenerate emails in a non creative fashion by changing dem names. Remember next time you sees one of thems alternative lifestyle folks, remember we not alls creative but we do have one thing we likes.

John_John540

aint no breeding like inbreeding
Old 06-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Registered

Chris Sunkin
Childish Antics
Platinum Member

Chrisisnuckinfuts

Sorry people all the generations of inbreeding have made my head a little slow. Forgive me if I lose all creativity and regenerate emails in a non creative fashion by changing dem names. Remember next time you sees one of thems alternative lifestyle folks, remember we not alls creative but we do have one thing we likes.

KEEP CHASING YOUR TAIL CHRIS.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by john_john540
Chris Sunkin
Childish Antics
Platinum Member

Chrisisnuckinfuts

KEEP CHASING YOUR TAIL CHRIS.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Registered

I was just sitting here in my underwear thinking about someone who I'm not going to name....realized I'm starting to look a bit goofy. Not a good ways to sells my boat..by the way don't buy it -(repoed monday) I dont need the money.

john_john540

when a booger eating moron quits eating boogers he's still a moron

Quick Reply: Looking at this Apache

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.