Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Looking at this Apache >

Looking at this Apache

Notices

Looking at this Apache

Old 05-26-2008, 07:11 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You have no idea what you're talking about.

And, you're still one screwy motherfkcer.

This speaks for itself-
Originally Posted by bert4332
Too much drama, I don't want to travel 1000 miles with all that looming in the air, even if it was all BS, thanx for the link.
Keep it up- no one will ever but the boat. Who would want to travel all the way out there to deal with a ranting, unstable nutbag? Someone might rub you the wrong way and you'll go all "Deliverance" on them out in those Georgia swamps.

For the record- you were banned and the thread was locked by someone over-stepping their bounds, and not due to any action on my part. I was sad to see you go- it was fun baiting you endlessly and watching you self-destruct. Now that you're back, we can pick up where we left off.

Your turn, Francis.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin

This speaks for itself-

Keep it up- no one will ever but the boat. Who would want to travel all the way out there to deal with a ranting, unstable nutbag? Someone might rub you the wrong way and you'll go all "Deliverance" on them out in those Georgia swamps.

For the record- you were banned and the thread was locked by someone over-stepping their bounds, and not due to any action on my part. I was sad to see you go- it was fun baiting you endlessly and watching you self-destruct. Now that you're back, we can pick up where we left off.

Your turn, Francis.
FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL. DONT GET UPSET OVER WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY. WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT

It dont take much to figure you out Chris Suckas*

Speak for yourself, you are the biggest as****e. and just keep acting the way you act and saying the things you say, because that is all your good for. and yes you are the cry-baby who complained about somebody saying something about you. And everyone on here can see what kind of person you are.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:39 PM
Registered

This speaks for itself-

Your turn, Francis.
FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL. DONT GET UPSET OVER WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY. WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT

(((Keep it up- no one will ever but the boat. Who would want to travel all the way out there to deal with a ranting, unstable nutbag? Someone might rub you the wrong way and you'll go all "Deliverance" on them out in those Georgia swamps.)))

It dont take much to figure you out Chris Suckas*

Speak for yourself, you are the biggest as****e. and just keep acting the way you act and saying the things you say, because that is all your good for. and yes you are the cry-baby who complained about somebody saying something about you. For the record, everyone on here can see what kind of person you are.

Keep it coming cry-baby.

Last edited by john_john540; 05-26-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Registered

Oh good lord, here we go again. Wait !!! I found some carry on
Old 05-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats in a name
Old 05-26-2008, 09:01 PM

With every post, the boat becomes more un-salable, more people are scared away and its value drops.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:06 PM
Registered

With every post, the boat becomes more un-salable, more people are scared away and its value drops.

Yea Chris keep posting negative things, that is all you are good for. The only thing that comes out of your mouth is sh**

So like you said, keep it coming Chris Suckas* the bigmouth.

Im glad you spelt everything right this time.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by john_john540
Yea Chris keep posting negative things, that is all you are good for. The only thing that comes out of your mouth is sh**

So like you said, keep it coming Chris Suckas* the bigmouth.

Im glad you spelt everything right this time.

Chris Sunkin
Childish Antics
Platinum Member

BEAWARE OF CHRIS SUNKIN--HE IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.
SO DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:18 PM

Not one negative post about your boat from me. I was the guy who told you to cool it but you didn't listen. People are posting on here that they don't want to deal with the BS- your BS.

I've had several people call or PM me about the boat and I tell them all the same thing- Boat is probably OK but judge for yourself if you want to get into a financial dealing with someone that unstable. Apparently people seeing your listing are searching the web for "Apache 28" and there really isn't anywhere else to find info other than here. You may as well put your nonsensical rantings right in the Ebay listing and add a link to this forum- save the good people some time & effort.

So, keep paying those Ebay insertion fees and getting short bids or no bids. I'm sure they like taking your money.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:22 PM
Registered

Not one negative post about your boat from me. I was the guy who told you to cool it but you didn't listen. People are posting on here that they don't want to deal with the BS- your BS.

I've had several people call or PM me about the boat and I tell them all the same thing- Boat is probably OK but judge for yourself if you want to get into a financial dealing with someone that unstable. Apparently people seeing your listing are searching the web for "Apache 28" and there really isn't anywhere else to find info other than here. You may as well put your nonsensical rantings right in the Ebay listing and add a link to this forum- save the good people some time & effort.

So, keep paying those Ebay insertion fees and getting short bids or no bids. I'm sure they like taking your money.

like I told you before chris, i dont need your two-cents. So quit posting the bs on here and it will stop. Seems like you cant stop. Dont worry about this boat, whether it sales or not. It seems like you worry about my boat, my money and everything I say.

GET YOUR OWN LIFE.

We took the boat out to the lake Sunday and had a great time. And like i said, I do not have to sell the boat.

Last edited by john_john540; 05-26-2008 at 09:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Looking at this Apache

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.