Looking at this Apache >

Looking at this Apache

Notices

Looking at this Apache

Old 05-26-2008, 09:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

And for the record, the original thread-

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179200

Everyone can see your loony ranting, your threatening of people and your overwhelming desire to get the last word.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
And for the record, the original thread-

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179200

Everyone can see your loony ranting, your threatening of people and your overwhelming desire to get the last word.
And for the record, they can read all the sh** that came out of your mouth. And it seems like you want to have the last word about my boat.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by john_john540
like I told you before chris, i dont need your two-cents. So quit posting the bs on here and it will stop. Seems like you cant stop. Dont worry about this boat, whether it sales or not. It seems like you worry about my boat, my money and everything I say.

GET YOUR OWN LIFE.
No way. Not until your boat is valueless. I want every prospective buyer to see what a nutjob you are with your childish name calling and your threats when things aren't exactly to your liking. The last thing the boating community needs is someone to get burned dealing with you. Every time someone searches on Apache 28, they'll get to see you in action and judge for themselves if you're a guy they want to deal with.

You should have taken Texoma's $10,000 offer when he was interested. It's probably as good as you're going to get now.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered

No way. Not until your boat is valueless. I want every prospective buyer to see what a nutjob you are with your childish name calling and your threats when things aren't exactly to your liking. The last thing the boating community needs is someone to get burned dealing with you. Every time someone searches on Apache 28, they'll get to see you in action and judge for themselves if you're a guy they want to deal with.

You should have taken Texoma's $10,000 offer when he was interested. It's probably as good as you're going to get now.

Chris I tried to tell you it doesnt matter whether the boat sales or not. Why do you care about my boat? So quit posting sh** on here. And just for your information, I have been offered 26,000 for the boat.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:40 PM

I don't care about your boat, or you. And for someone who could care less about selling it, you're dropping a small fortune on Ebay fees and spending an awful lot of time on here defending the boat- and yourself.

John- does it strilke you as odd that in the entire 14 page thread about your boat that the 30 or 40 people who posted all told you pretty much the same thing? Do you really think the entire world is wrong and you're right?

At this point, these posts serve to do nothing more than warn people what they're getting into. If someone wants to buy your boat with its ever-changing story or deal with a guy who tends to rave and carry on, then that'll be up to them.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:46 PM
Registered

Just for the hell of it I just did a google search for 28apache and guess what popped up?
Old 05-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Registered

I don't care about your boat, or you. And for someone who could care less about selling it, you're dropping a small fortune on Ebay fees and spending an awful lot of time on here defending the boat- and yourself.

John- does it strilke you as odd that in the entire 14 page thread about your boat that the 30 or 40 people who posted all told you pretty much the same thing? Do you really think the entire world is wrong and you're right?

At this point, these posts serve to do nothing more than warn people what they're getting into. If someone wants to buy your boat with its ever-changing story or deal with a guy who tends to rave and carry on, then that'll be up to them.

Like I said Chris, you do really care about this boat. For some reason you can not quit posting about me, my money and my boat. Yea chris it strikes me about all the things you and your friends said. So tomorrow make sure you contact OSO, and let them know that I said something bad to you. Because i know your gonna go tell on me again. Your like one of the little snitch in grade school.
If you notice your the only one on here making threats. So get a life. And believe me, when everyone looks at the threads about the Apache 28, their going to read all the sh** you said. And their gonna really know who Chris Sunkin is.

CHRIS SUNKIN IS A NUTCASE. SEE YOU TOMORROW

Last edited by john_john540; 05-26-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh good grief.

I sure had a great time boating this weekend. Can't wait to get out there again next weekend.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by john_john540
If you notice your the only one on here making threats.
Make you a deal- you quote all the threads where I threatened you or anyone else or even made a disparaging remark about your boat and I'll do the same. Trouble is, there's nothing for you to post.

Like I said, nice boat, wacko owner.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:24 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

Give it a break John, I know you like doing this for the fun of it but come on and focus on selling the boat not name calling or ranting!!! Just sell the boat, if you were nicer to everyone here they might help you sell it.

Quick Reply: Looking at this Apache

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.