Notices

Allez Vite

Old 07-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Scarab3DMC
ITs ALL GOOOOOD NOW !!
I can't tell you how good it is to see your rig on the lake Dave!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1
It takes time and money bro. I lost money on this job trying to do someone a HUGE favor to make a pile of **** a trophy. I did things above and beyond anything any engine builder would have ever done to help Steve out. I like Steve a lot and did already apologize for any delays which is why I went the extra mile to help out the wallet. It's a shame to see East side Cleveland boys trying to slam me when they are the first one's to soak up my time with a million questions on a Sunday afternoon wanting free advice.........you to Force boy.

Bottom line...........let's see this thing go together!!
Dean not sure I've ever spoken to you in my life!! But like everyone else on this board, think Steve is a great guy and was wondering why it was so hard for him to get his engines back. I hope Steve gets her back together also.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

you to Force boy.

Dean, I have never bashed your abilitys... EVER!!

you have helped me with some questions in the past and I appreciate it, only reason I go to my guy is that I always have and have been loyal to him as some are with you... we both know who..

I was at the point of using you this last year but I have a pretty decent list of people upset with your time frame to get things done, i could start listing people and issues but I am above that, I know a certain someone who waited a VERY long time to get a simple thing done and it was not even touched after 3 months.... it is done and together after a week now..
I know I am small time with my little old 454's but buisness is buisness and when it needs done it needs to get done.

Like I say, I never bashed your work, you can ask anyone that knows me, I have seen alot of good stuff there... time is the issue, I just think you spread too thin and there is not enough time in the day to do it all.

sorry if you are upset with me after this but it is what it is, man... all I said was, I agree...
Old 07-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Carl,
half ass is what I opened up when the engines came apart. When you know the whole story .....then open your mouth and not just one side. You boys really need to grow up.
I know the whole story. You didn't handle the situation correctly. Instead of admitting you screwed up, you make it seem like you did Steve a favor by taking 16 months to rebuild a pair of engines. I may need to grow up, but that doesn't change the fact the you are an incompetent engine builder.

Main Entry: inˇcomˇpeˇtent
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)in-ˈkäm-pə-tənt\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French incompétent, from in- + compétent competent
Date: 1595
1: not legally qualified
2: inadequate to or unsuitable for a particular purpose
3 a: lacking the qualities needed for effective action b: unable to function properly <incompetent heart valves>
— incompetent noun
— inˇcomˇpeˇtentˇly adverb

PS I'll be here all night. Try the veal, and be sure to tip your waitress.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:22 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl
I know the whole story. You didn't handle the situation correctly. Instead of admitting you screwed up, you make it seem like you did Steve a favor by taking 16 months to rebuild a pair of engines. I may need to grow up, but that doesn't change the fact the you are an incompetent engine builder.

Main Entry: inˇcomˇpeˇtent
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)in-ˈkäm-pə-tənt\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French incompétent, from in- + compétent competent
Date: 1595
1: not legally qualified
2: inadequate to or unsuitable for a particular purpose
3 a: lacking the qualities needed for effective action b: unable to function properly <incompetent heart valves>
— incompetent noun
— inˇcomˇpeˇtentˇly adverb

PS I'll be here all night. Try the veal, and be sure to tip your waitress.
Your so full of crap it isn't funny dude!! Besides, everything was worked out with Steve and when he actually had seen the finished product he also realized the effort we put forth. Upgrades lead to more work and more money, we lost 2 family members (RIP) , connecting rods taking 6 months to build, ect..... it was a tough year!! Sorry your so perfect Carl buddy! You have proven to be a perfect A-hole if you think you know the story!! Your not even close!!

Last edited by mrhorsepower1; 07-25-2008 at 07:29 AM.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:34 AM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Tonto
PEEP
Peep to you
Old 07-24-2008, 09:58 AM
Registered

Wow, I obviously dont keep up with OSO or Pirates, when it comes to posting or reading them... But

Wow....

LE
Old 07-24-2008, 10:47 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

A wise old man once told me that the average life of the offshore boater is 4 years....
Old 07-24-2008, 11:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down

Your so full of crap it isn't funny dude!! Besides, everything was worked out with Steve and when he actually had seen the finished product he also realized the effort we put forth. I guess I need to bring up the fact of money problems ( which is most likely why the boat is for sale) , we lost 2 family members (RIP) , connecting rods taking 6 months to build, ect..... it was a tough year!! Sorry your so perfect Carl buddy! You have proven to be a perfect A-hole if you think you know the story!! Your not even close!!

Carl, Carl, Carl!

Don't tell me you've screwed up again!

And on top of that, you've been declared "perfect" on an importatnt dimension.

I too know the whole story, and while you may in fact be all of things he's calling you, it's more that clear that this guy is very bad news indeed.

I don't think that screwing with Steve would be very good for ones health!
Old 07-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by LAKE EFFECT
Wow, I obviously dont keep up with OSO or Pirates, when it comes to posting or reading them... But

Wow....

LE
Gettin hot in here...

Quick Reply: Allez Vite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.