Notices

Georgia 28 on boattrader

Old 08-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have gas
Old 08-27-2008, 10:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Tex has had a hard on for me for a while now. I'm not sure why. When he started some of his goofy posts, I defended his viewpoints and suggested that maybe people weren't understanding what he was trying to get across. But his posts kept getting goofier and his positions on things more radical. Dunno.

By the way, anytime tex wants to joust with me, I'm game. But lets not do it in the middle of a thread where we're trying to have a little fun.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Tex has had a hard on for me for a while now. I'm not sure why. When he started some of his goofy posts, I defended his viewpoints and suggested that maybe people weren't understanding what he was trying to get across. But his posts kept getting goofier and his positions on things more radical. Dunno.

By the way, anytime tex wants to joust with me, I'm game. But lets not do it in the middle of a thread where we're trying to have a little fun.
In the spirit of FUN
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...29#post2666529
Old 08-28-2008, 05:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
This I uderstand and know it would be very entertaining but my post that was Quoted was not in any way ment to stir up this chit and its not the first time that he has done it to me. I would rather read JJ's ramblings than his.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 298 Likes on 179 Posts

I think we are on the same page cosmic.

You'll have to excuse my lame sense of humor, but I just don't find it particularly funny when I read a thread that makes fun of a guy and his boat, especially when half the guys posting don't even have a go-fast that runs.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:01 AM

Tex,

We're making fun of a total fool, not some straight-up guy who we decided to randomly pick on. JJ came here and immediately went mental when members who had seen the boat were answering questions for folks who were interested in buying it. As I've said in the last three threads about the boat, I defy you to find one place that I said anything unfounded or non-factual about the boat.

As far as me not having a boat that runs- well, that's my hobby. I make up for it by having more seat time in fast boats than you'll ever live long enough to match. That and having open invitations on every boat you've ever dreamed about on every boatable piece of water in the country.

Last edited by Chris Sunkin; 08-28-2008 at 09:12 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:09 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

I hope you did not mean me when you made your comment about poeple who have performance boat that dont run? I think you are in the same position as I am in!!!! and I have had plently of performance boat that ran before I bought my wonderful Apache
Old 08-28-2008, 09:25 AM

No, he mostly means me. He knows my 41 is apart and the 35 Cig I bought to just run this season turned into a bigger project. But he did say "half the guys..." so I guess that includes you.

Ironically, I think his boat is blown up too. I guess he's a member of our little society.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:57 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

We could make him president of our little club Chris, get our own website, have club meetings, raft ups( that we row too), poker runs( using out Trucks). I am sure we can find more members!!!! with all the activities and the web site.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cool, can I join? My cat hasn't seen water other than from the topside down in 2 seasons now

I can't make the raft ups tho. I can not possibly row fast enough to keep all the water from rushing in the huge hole where a drive is supposed to be.

Quick Reply: Georgia 28 on boattrader

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.