Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Looking for pic of 41 yellow apache, with "41 APACHE" airbrushed on black dash panel >

Looking for pic of 41 yellow apache, with "41 APACHE" airbrushed on black dash panel

Notices

Looking for pic of 41 yellow apache, with "41 APACHE" airbrushed on black dash panel

Old 05-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by matthew schmahl
The photos on E-bay were before it was reported stolen. If you think of anything else please let me know. Thanks.
I was told last year the owners name was Dave Sawyer (sp). Supposedly his son owned a 45 Apache at one time.

I was also told the in water shots were taken at Loggerhead Marina, Riviera Beach FL.

Lastly, I saw some pictures of transom work done at Gaudado Marine but that the owner denied they ever worked on it and some "cuban guy" did the work. http://www.guardadomarine.com/images...nsom/index.htm

That's all the info that I know....
Old 05-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Jayl13
Panther, Thank you VERY much, thats the one. I needed those photos of the dash. I am painting the tail gate of my truck and I already did the feathers, they are all airbrushed on there already exact duplicates from memory but I could not for the live of me remember the lettering font. The font is that old west "WANTED" font
Now I got it, but I dont think I am going to use the same font. I want something a little more cartoony.
But this was a huge help.
Thank you again
J
Anytime Jay!
Old 07-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apache Princess

Originally Posted by Jayl13
Panther, Thank you VERY much, thats the one. I needed those photos of the dash. I am painting the tail gate of my truck and I already did the feathers, they are all airbrushed on there already exact duplicates from memory but I could not for the live of me remember the lettering font. The font is that old west "WANTED" font
Now I got it, but I dont think I am going to use the same font. I want something a little more cartoony.
But this was a huge help.
Thank you again
J
Jay, how's the Apache running? Where do you run it? We need updates! lol
Old 07-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Banned

When i looked at it while i was down that way last year...it was all there and fine, also Pete was the crew chief and engine guy for the muscle racing team and knows his sh!t well !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How is that arch looking, let see some pictures?
Old 10-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What ever happened to this 41?
Old 03-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

look at todays classifieds. looks like the missing 41 is being stripped and sold. the add says"698" cu in motors, six drives and gimbles. if you look in the back of the fuzzy pics you will see the hatch, dash and the back of the 41 with that lime green paint. is it still mia????
Old 03-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cig92
look at todays classifieds. looks like the missing 41 is being stripped and sold. the add says"698" cu in motors, six drives and gimbles. if you look in the back of the fuzzy pics you will see the hatch, dash and the back of the 41 with that lime green paint. is it still mia????
Dont know if it's the same boat, but here's the sellers info:
James Harpold
(772)370-8308
Old 03-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it's definitely the same boat. you can see it in the back of the picture with that lime green stripe at the corner of the boat. same dash panel too. i thought this boat was lost, am i wrong?? i woudn't even have mentioned but i thought in one of the threads someone said it had been stolen, if not i am sorry about my post. not trying to stir up any trouble.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Registered

The 41' Apache Running Bear was indeed stolen, I am unable to locate the classified you are referencing, I am not all that familiarized with OffshoreOnly.com and would appreciate the classified. I am responsible for locating the boat on behalf of the insurer. Matthew Schmahl, 24 hour phone 917 608 6242.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.