20' McManus Jet Boat

Notices

20' McManus Jet Boat

Old 10-11-2010, 08:40 AM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 160 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by Stewartbp
Hi Brian:
I talked with Mark about getting you the boat specifications for the previously owned Robert Waxman 20’ Tomahawk Jet Boat, since you now own it and need more information on it.* He said he would be glad to furnish that to you but it involves at least two hours office time to research it, organize and send to you.* There would be an invoice for $230.00 + 6% tax ($13.80) for a total due of $243.80 to cover our time (our labor charge is $115.00/hour), which would need to be prepaid by check or money order.* We will be happy to provide you with an invoice for your payment should you decide to go forward with this request.
Best regards,

(secratary)
Nice way to win customers!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure some people will defend him but to me thats pretty crappy customer service.

I remember the LSU boat from the programs but have never once seen it on the water. Wonder where it is?
Old 10-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by caseyh
yep..that'll get people to do business with ya...gotta be someone else that can get the info tho!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats what I'm hoping, I saw the Florida gator boat being sold for 50k on craigslist but there was not much info on the ad as far specs are concerned.but any information you guys may have would be a huge help.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
yep..that'll get people to do business with ya...gotta be someone else that can get the info tho!!!
Wow!!!! You call Bobby and need something he calls you right back and is happy to share history and give info.

I wish I could invoice $115 per hour for clerical research LOL..

Really is sad
Old 10-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Registered

Lol I contacted Bobby a while ago. He was very helpful and knowledgeable, but unfortunately he didn't have a part in the build of the boat. It's not even about the money at this point, it's about the principle. Maybe it's me be stubborn, but I'll just keep looking for the information.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 766 Likes on 305 Posts

That boat was originally designed back in i want to say 1996.
A buddy of mine here in Naples Fl was involved with the company that was building them with some partnership deal through some big boat company.
Ebbtide was the name of the company selling them . They were unique with their design and the Mazda rotary engine in them .

Buddy took me for a ride it was awesome boat at the time

Here is one on Craigslist for sale
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/boa/2569324035.html
Old 03-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Registered

Hey guys sorry you haven't heard from me in awhile I've been just trying to get my home in order. But unfortunately have to sell the mystery McManus jet boat before I Post it in the classified I was hoping some could help me figure out an asking price I have no idea what to start with. Thanks in advance guys.

Don't worry about insulting me either I have thick skin lol
Old 03-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Stewartbp
Hi Brian:
I talked with about getting you the boat specifications for the previously owned Robert Waxman 20’ Tomahawk Jet Boat, since you now own it and need more information on it.* He said he would be glad to furnish that to you but it involves at least two hours office time to research it, organize and send to you.* There would be an invoice for $230.00 + 6% tax ($13.80) for a total due of $243.80 to cover our time (our labor charge is $115.00/hour), which would need to be prepaid by check or money order.* We will be happy to provide you with an invoice for your payment should you decide to go forward with this request.
Best regards,

(secratary)
Originally Posted by caseyh
Originally Posted by jmeng
I'm sure some people will defend him but to me thats pretty crappy customer service.

I remember the LSU boat from the programs but have never once seen it on the water. Wonder where it is?
That's really too bad. Sorry Stewartbp had to go through that kind or ordeal.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Registered

Any ideas guys don't want to but think I will have to list it I just saw this one up for sale

http://www.usedboatshub.com/view_boa...hp?Stock=41480

http://109.206.162.11/409.html

Any help with figuring out a price would help guys thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.